SKYBET EFL Championship 2019/20

Remove this Banner Ad

Small mindedness.

It'd be like if everton were being relegated and pool fans were jerking off over that rather than their first PL title. Quite sad.

I think you baiting Leeds fans and gleefully dancing on every loss might have something to do with it.

I think you baiting Leeds fans and gleefully dancing on every loss might have something to do with it.

I think you're confusing me for Joop. Joop was the one trotting out the "My best mate's mum's cousin supporters [insert team Hull is playing this week]" lines each week. Try again.

Random, they're not likely to go down.

Brighton, Bournemouth, Villa, Norwich and Watford all look worse.

Watford looked doomed at Christmas, they have had bit of a revovery, think they will stay up.

Wet Spam going down would be great, if only for the s**t fights at games between them and Millwall.

Watford looked doomed at Christmas, they have had bit of a revovery, think they will stay up.

Wet Spam going down would be great, if only for the s**t fights at games between them and Millwall.

Millwall's going up ;)

Relegation predictions?

I’ve just done the predictor and I have Hull, Barnsley and Luton going down.

Hull winning 2, drawing 2 and losing 5.

Relegation predictions?

I’ve just done the predictor and I have Hull, Barnsley and Luton going down.

Hull winning 2, drawing 2 and losing 5.

Unrealistic. Doubt we win 2.

Good thing Corona will call the season off and we go again in five months.

I imagine the Championship will follow suit with what they decide regarding the EPL.

Will be interesting considering how tight this competition is atm.

I'm thinking if they do crown Liverpool champs, whether there is then relegation/promotion.

If so, it's probably just btm 3 for top 3 imo...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I imagine the Championship will follow suit with what they decide regarding the EPL.

Will be interesting considering how tight this competition is atm.

I'm thinking if they do crown Liverpool champs, whether there is then relegation/promotion.

If so, it's probably just btm 3 for top 3 imo...

The top 7 teams in League 1 should get promoted to the Championship for fairness. I'm a Sunderland fan so I have no bias.

The FA have hated Leeds for many years, those pricks will find a way to screw us out of promotion

You will find that the top teams from the championship will be promoted to an increased PL with no relegation this year but increased relegation places for next season. Word is that's what most major leagues are going to do anyway.

You will find that the top teams from the championship will be promoted to an increased PL with no relegation this year but increased relegation places for next season. Word is that's what most major leagues are going to do anyway.

Going to be hugely costly if so.

Going to be hugely costly if so.

It's really the only fair way to go about it. In a lot of countries, the relegation fights are exceptionally close (except for Italy really) so it could open up Pandora's Box if teams who've been in the relegation zone for 5 minutes suddenly go down despite not playing a full season.

That and seeing 12-15 teams fighting to not go down next year would be amazing to watch.

giphy.gif

If they postpone the Euros, I guess they can just finish this season late. And maybe just cancel the league cup and fa cup next season if they need to.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back