SKYBET EFL Championship 2019/20

Remove this Banner Ad

Leeds were peasants until some foreigner made them his play thing.

lol, we are the furthest thing from a billionaires play thing.

We have just been well run over the last decade, a category 1 academy and big fan base also helps.

Rubbish comment.

Your idea on well ran and mine must be different. I seem to recall lots of off field shenanigans going on.

I am not denying things have been a mess at Leeds until the new owner and Bielsa came along.

We nearly went broke under Ken Bates, and our previous owner Massimo Cellino sexually discriminated and fired one of our finest female admin (Lucy Ward) and her partner, who was our gaffer at the time (admittedly Neil Redfearn had to go)

Years of diabolical ownership/management does not erase all trophies and history, same applies to Nottingham Forest and these days Aston Villia it seems.

I think the fact we are still one of Man Utd supporters most hated/despised teams speaks volumes about the weight of Leeds United.

We love to be hated. Wouldn't have it any other way #MOT

I am not denying things have been a mess at Leeds until the new owner and Bielsa came along.

We nearly went broke under Ken Bates, and our previous owner Massimo Cellino sexually discriminated and fired one of our finest female admin (Lucy Ward) and her partner, who was our gaffer at the time (admittedly Neil Redfearn had to go)

Years of diabolical ownership/management does not erase all trophies and history, same applies to Nottingham Forest and these days Aston Villia it seems.

I think the fact we are still one of Man Utd supporters most hated/despised teams speaks volumes about the weight of Leeds United.

Other teams don't like you because of the deluded self important fan base. You think you're still some big important club.

You're not.

Your idea on well ran and mine must be different. I seem to recall lots of off field shenanigans going on.

Cool, which has nothing to do with your original point.

You seemed to imply that we've just had a bucket of money dumped on the club.

Which is garbage, I mean some of our key players are only loanees.

The fact that we've been able to come back from where we were without the sugar dady influence you seem to be implying is a big effort.

Take one look at Sunderland to see how hard it is.

Tony Bloom is 3 x wealthier than our majority owner, you'd still be in League One without him.

Last edited:

So huge Man U hate them!!!!!!

Can't wait for us to batter Barnsley and send them down to League One. Peasants !!!

But then you also seem to hate Barnsley? So maybe not so big after all?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cool, which has nothing to do with your original point.

You seemed to imply that we've just had a bucket of money dumped on the club.

Which is garbage, I mean some of our key players are only loanees.

The fact that we've been able to come back from where we were without the sugar dady influence you seem to be implying is a big effort.

Take one look at Sunderland to see how hard it is.

Tony Bloom is 3 x wealthier than our majority owner.

Nobody knows how wealthy Bloom is. I know I don't, neither do Brighton fans.

So not sure how you know.

It's good you've learnt a bit of humility then from the long lean years that have passed. Plenty of Leeds fans still haven't.

Fingers crossed Leeds finally get back to the big time where they belong. No one else other then my club who I want back up there more if moments like this are anything to go by:

#MOT

The way Leeds treated Redfearn was a disgrace

Last edited:
******* spud keeper.

Benrahma is the new Mahrez.

It will be interesting if they lose him to a big club even if they go up.

He’s scored 14 since the new year, utterly insane!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back