SKYBET EFL Championship 2019/20

Remove this Banner Ad

It was a great game. These playoffs have had so much drama over the years.

That was an incredible finish.

Thought first half of this mornings game was really good but seemed air was let out after Bees third early second half. Swansea didn’t look like it second half just massive mistake by Jansson made it interesting

That was an incredible finish.

In a way, Leicester might have peaked too early had they won that playoff and been promoted to the PL that season. Who knows if they would have gone on to win the PL 3 years later. Sometimes a loss like that is better considering the history.

Thought first half of this mornings game was really good but seemed air was let out after Bees third early second half. Swansea didn’t look like it second half just massive mistake by Jansson made it interesting

It was a rather comfortable last quarter of the game even after Swansea scored their goal. Brentford weren’t really tested all night and it was a hell of an effort from them and I hope they go on with the job. It will be a club we haven’t seen in the PL or the top division in 73 years.

In a way, Leicester might have peaked too early had they won that playoff and been promoted to the PL that season. Who knows if they would have gone on to win the PL 3 years later. Sometimes a loss like that is better considering the history.

It was a rather comfortable last quarter of the game even after Swansea scored their goal. Brentford weren’t really tested all night and it was a hell of an effort from them and I hope they go on with the job. It will be a club we haven’t seen in the PL or the top division in 73 years.
Yeah it’s an interesting way they’re going about it with all the analytics they’ve introduced in assessing talent and how they play.

Good game this morning, thought goalie was fouled with Cardiff first goal. Blow to Fulham with Kebano hammy but gees the cannon on his replacement Kamara! Two great saves prevented him from scoring and then a lethal cross that somehow Cardiff defender deflected away.

To get everyone in the mood here’s highlights of every past playoff final, far more duds than crackers...who could forget the Charlton Sunderland final...crazy game.

I know they're on the nicer side of London but is this the first local London derby (i.e. not West v East/North/South) in a playoff final across any of the divisions?

To get everyone in the mood here’s highlights of every past playoff final, far more duds than crackers...who could forget the Charlton Sunderland final...crazy game.

I have the most mixed feelings ever about the 2016 final. Sometimes I wish the result had reversed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So we have a final. Brentford vs Fulham.

Go Brentford!

I'm glad Brentford and Fulham got the final. They finished several points above the Welsh clubs.

Hoping the Bees go on and win it now. Want to see that smug expression wiped off Scott Parker's very punchable face!

Deducted for next season? They should be relegated this season as the season hasn’t finished yet.
Yep next season. I guess it gives them a fighting chance for next season since they have no games left in this one.

That is utter bs, not like Wigan was given much time. They should have had the Wed stuff sorted earlier. Charlton should challenge

What was there to sort with Wigan though? It was open shut.

Did they go into administration?
No? No penalty
Yes? Penalty

What was there to sort with Wigan though? It was open shut.

Did they go into administration?
No? No penalty
Yes? Penalty
Maybe they should have also incorrectly included a asset sale as profit in financial statements.

Wednesday were charged in Nov and hearing was held while season was still going, in fact ruling and deduction has occurred whilst season is still going.

Maybe they should have also incorrectly included a asset sale as profit in financial statements.

Wednesday were charged in Nov and hearing was held while season was still going, in fact ruling and deduction has occurred whilst season is still going.

Sheff Weds penalty should be in this season, that's a more valid argument than Wigan's shouldn't.

Charlton considering legal action.

Sheff Weds penalty should be in this season, that's a more valid argument than Wigan's shouldn't.

Maybe I wasn’t clear, I meant yes Wigan should be this season and they weren’t given much time. Wednesday have known of possible penalty since last year.

Its ridicous, Wednesday should be down. Charlton should take legal action. And if Wigan win their appeal then Barnsley should take legal action. Barnsley already said weeks ago that if teams punishments are deferred until next season and it costs survival that they would take action

Derby next???

Remove this Banner Ad

Back