State of Origin South Australia State of Origin XV Team Thread - Reigning Champions.

Remove this Banner Ad

You are South Australian.

I live in ******* NSW ffs.

I still have a soft spot for Coopers, South Aussie Craft beers, Haighs, Fruchocs and if I wasn't bad with milk, Farmers Union IC......

I'm going to stick with the Allies in this SOO. Who knows, I could find myself signing up for SA at the next SOO. I'm not one for casually jumping between things though.

I still have a soft spot for Coopers, South Aussie Craft beers, Haighs, Fruchocs and if I wasn't bad with milk, Farmers Union IC......

I'm going to stick with the Allies in this SOO. Who knows, I could find myself signing up for SA at the next SOO. I'm not one for casually jumping between things though.
Well the small stuff is bullshit. We won’t let you.

Well the small stuff is bullshit. We won’t let you.

I respect that decision so I guess I'll be sticking with the Allies for the foreseeable future. I'm not going to jump ship once I've already offered my services.

I respect that decision so I guess I'll be sticking with the Allies for the foreseeable future. I'm not going to jump ship once I've already offered my services.

why

I’m guessing that this knob has a high percentage of convict Victorian blood and isn’t worthy of being a South Australian.

My blood comes from the ones that sent the convicts to Australia in the first place ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back