State of Origin South Australia State of Origin XV Team Thread - Reigning Champions.

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't make me tap the sign.
giphy.gif

Are we sporting the Greg Anderson Mullets this year?

Not even good old Greg sports a mullet these days.
I'm sure we can bring it back.

That's 20, close the borders.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I Dont Care you seem to be lost mate, this is your team over here.

No it's not mate, I was born a Victorian and have lived in Queensland most of my life, every SoO series I say as much, but the choice is always made for me by the powers that be coz "Oh, but you're a pooort puffer". This time they can get stuffed I am making my own choice like everybody else is doing. If they can't get the numbers maybe they can put you here, I mean Perth is in the southern part of Australia after all, so you tick that box

No it's not mate, I was born a Victorian and have lived in Queensland most of my life, every SoO series I say as much, but the choice is always made for me by the powers that be coz "Oh, but you're a pooort puffer". This time they can get stuffed I am making my own choice like everybody else is doing. If they can't get the numbers maybe they can put you here, I mean Perth is in the southern part of Australia after all, so you tick that'd box
You've played the last two series for SA, you've even got a nice shiny badge to prove it mate. Can't just go chopping and changing now. Not how it works.

You've played the last two series for SA, you've even got a nice shiny badge to prove it mate. Can't just go chopping and changing now. Not how it works.

As I wrote, I never 'changed or chopped' I was never given the choice to. I am not South Australian and have never said I was. What is the criteria for State Of Origin? Where you were born or where you live?

As I wrote, I never 'changed or chopped' I was never given the choice to. I am not South Australian and have never said I was. What is the criteria for State Of Origin? Where you were born or where you live?
Were they even literate IDC?
Let me rephrase - the Allies will finish higher than the Wonders.
Clearly not.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back