FTA-TV **SPOILERS** Survivor 16: Fans v Favourites

Remove this Banner Ad

HA! HA! HA! I can't believe it. The dumbest move in the History of Survivor, if not reality TV history.

I mean, c'mon! how can any one be that naive, especially with all the back-stabs, surprise votes etc

I will admit there was some nice manipulation by the girls but a 10 YO would not fall for that.

I will admit I laughed, long and hard at the Tribal Council especially when James said "I'm no linger the dumbest survivor ever"

This season started out slowl, but has developed into one of the best, helped by the stupidity of the so-called "fans".

That was pathetic, what kind of idiot would you be to fall for that?
Erik is a walking abortion, 2 massive blindsides had already happened, no way will they do it to me. To make matters worse he's worrying about how the jury will vote before he's at the end. You play the game 3 days at a time and the main worry is staying around for the next tribal council.

My great hope now? Some pearl island pirates invade the island and behead Natalie.

Wow this season's survivors are the dumbest ever. Many blindesides and they still dont get it. I hope Amanda wins now and please Natalie go away!

That is just ridiculous. I just watched the whole series and still cannot believe he gave up a guaranteed chance to be in the top 4. Especially after everything that went on.

The winner is a disappointment...

Yeah, the Erik blindside was unbelievable. Did you see that immunity challenge in the final 4? Erik would have s**t that in!

*SPOILERS, DON'T READ IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE END YET*

For mine, Parvati was the worthy winner. Surprising, yes, but worthy as she was the one who orchestrated the Ozzie blindside. That direct move was always indirectly going to lead to James' demise, also. She also orchestrated the all girl alliance with the crazy bitch and the other fan chick. Amanda had no idea about any of that. At all. Parvati played Amanda twice and got away with it. Played is a bit OTT, but you get my point.

Amanda, for mine, played the game too nicely. I reckon the jury respects someone who makes the big moves and is proud of themselves for doing it whilst sticking with their alliance, rather than the nice girl "I didn't offend anyone" act. Not that Amanda didn't play a decent game. Parvati deserved it for being the puppet master and for being so socially dominant that any of Amanda, Cerie, crazy bitch or other chick fan would have taken her to the final 2.

That was probably my favourite series yet. Was awesome to see the final 2 back, the final 3 was a joke with the 3rd person always being a dud (ie Cerie). The only disappointing part for mine was the injuries taking James & Jonathan out, and that final immunity challenge. Holding a stick with a ball? What a joke! Should be stand on a plank which gradually gets harder to stand on, in massive heat, every single time.

****MORE SPOILERS******

I really enjoyed the series aswel. I totally agree about the last immunity challenge, very average.

I was going for James all the way, major disappointment that he had to leave.

I didnt really like Parvati, but I guess she is a worthy winner, that Amanda is just so damn cute though.

The crazy bitch you speak of, is that the Blonde thing that talked loser out of his immunity? She was looking pretty fine at the reunion.

What does Amanda have to do to win Survivor :/

She was clearly the superior woman in this season

she was strategic and she won challenges......

I can't remember the time that Parvati even came close to being competitive in any physical challenge....she didn't even fricking try. :thumbsdown:

I haven't watched the double episode or the finale yet, but I had them both spoiled so let me just bump this topic to say that Eric is maybe the dumbest mother____er in the history of dumb mother____ers.

Out of the women left I would've been hoping for Amanda to win and a stage light to fall on that one that looks like a rat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just finished watching the last episode and the reunion last night. I thought it started out slow too but it was a good series.

I was spewing that Parv won, I actually didn't want any of those 4 last chicks to win.

And to be honest if Jonathan and James didn't have to leave the game due to medical reasons I doubt the final 4 would have been Cirie, Parv, Amanda and Nat.

I'm always so revealed at the end of the reunion when Jeff announces where the next season will be, because I'm going to hate it when Survivor ends.

A guy I work with sister actually works on the show and she said that Jeff's contract ends and the end of Survivor 18. I hope he continues.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back