SQUIB OF THE YEAR 2019 - NOMINATIONS THREAD

Remove this Banner Ad

I would like to nominate the entire Collingwood Football Club for being a bunch of soft pea-hearted squibs.

They would be all sleeping with the light on for the next few nights.

Lol
Nat Fyfe
Sqibbed the little fella and tried to trip but ended up on his arse and got owned by Jack Silvlasagnani.
Sweet as a Portuguese Tart on a cold day!👍

Thread has been updated for the Squib Extravaganza round! I had some help from Alpha T2M who renamed some of the players while I looked away in disgust and I refuse to look at my once beautiful OP now 😭
Are you able to make a better gif of the Fyfe one? Mine was just lifted and I’d love to see it in it’s true HD glory.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Getting fooled and embarrassed by over committing and missing a tackle isn't actually a squib. See Tex Walker under the Oxford dictionary if you need more info on what a squib is.

5532D842-7592-4C89-BC09-012E8CD541C3.gif

Getting fooled and embarrassed by over committing and missing a tackle isn't actually a squib. See Tex Walker under the Oxford dictionary if you need more info on what a squib is.
I didn't realise that softly holding out one very limp arm was considered "overcommiting to a tackle" in Fremantle :oops: :oops: :oops::grimacing:

Guys I am thinking that Conner Rozee's squib is the next to go if we get too many more noms. thoughts?

Jazny please look at 3:02 left in the 3rd qtr cats v dog.
I think I saw bont soil his pants.
I just checked. He flinched quite a bit but I dont think it will be in the top 10 squibs because he still took the mark. He just didnt get the contact he thought was coming.

I just checked. He flinched quite a bit but I dont think it will be in the top 10 squibs because he still took the mark. He just didnt get the contact he thought was coming.
Contact from the nearest player who was 20 meters away?
He pooped and pooped them hard.
But there is some good competition this year.

Walters flopping and squibbing like a salmon.

Need to include like a time reference for when it happened or I can't find it.

Try these, 1.01, 1.13, 2.01, 2.22, 3.10, 3.12, 3.13, 4.0, 4.17, 4.54.

That's the first 5 minutes. Let me know if you need more examples.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back