Preview St Kilda vs Fremantle Rd 10 2016 4:35 pm Saturday

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does everyone want Eli in so bad? He's shown constantly that he does quite well in the VFL and then struggles in the AFL. Much happier with Sinclair in, who's shown way more at AFL level.

Good on Murdoch. Let's hope he can show that he's really improved in his new role.

Also, called Billings being out :) This is too easy. Shoulve known 0 injuries was too good to be true :(

Disappointed that Billings had to miss but let's just hope the week off really helps him avoid further damage.

Looking forward to Murdoch getting a chance, I'm really hoping he takes it as his kicking is a weapon

Hickey should dominate this, had a tough run against quality rucks which earnt him a lot of respect but needs to dominate the lesser ruckman to be considered one of the best in the comp.

I think he is the key to getting near a 100point win. With that forward line matchup, if we get quick ball in we should hit the scoreboard hard. If not then the flood tactics kick in and could keep our score a bit lower.

Should be interesting to see Murdoch and Savage bombing the ball in deep, chance for a couple goals from outside 50 if we lock the ball in, given how freo has struggled to get the ball out past halfback this year

Last edited:
Why does everyone want Eli in so bad? He's shown constantly that he does quite well in the VFL and then struggles in the AFL. Much happier with Sinclair in, who's shown way more at AFL level.
Agree to an extent here, its not a talent issue though, its his body. He currently doesn't handle the toughness of AFL level. Needs a big preseason to put on a few kgs.

Imagine this lot coming toward you as a leading forward...

441135.jpg

432698.jpg

439262.jpg

Yum :D.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really happy to see Bull get his chance.

He could still definitely make it, just needs to find more of the footy and use his good long peg.

i think we are seeing now why bull is so important. we dont have another good HBF defender with elite foot skills to step in and replace webster, savage, roberton if they go down

i know we have rice and white coming through but both are still very green

the rest we have are terrible by foot

As I said, I'm always happy to see Bull get a game, but we really could have done with J-Webb this week to play on one of Walters or Ballantyne. Murds probably not quite nimble enough for either of them, which means Joey might need to go to one of them, possibly robbing us of some of his drive if they're playing deep.

Mckenzie may get the job on one of them.

As I said, I'm always happy to see Bull get a game, but we really could have done with J-Webb this week to play on one of Walters or Ballantyne. Murds probably not quite nimble enough for either of them, which means Joey might need to go to one of them, possibly robbing us of some of his drive if they're playing deep.
Newnes listed down back, and DMac can play down there too, plus Gilbert can play small.

We'll be fine.

Considering Newnes has been playing midfield/wing all year and Murdoch off the back flank in the VFL I don't see why they'd swap them.

I dont think they will, just what I would do. I'd prefer Newnes more 'senior' mind in defense while Bull can deliver the ball inside 50. That was a massive problem last week IMO and one he directly addresses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back