Game Day Suns vs Crows, R3 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

We have Brent Reilly coaching the defence and Matthew Wright coaching the forwards.

I mean this is no surprise

When the club doesn't replace a senior assistant coach and then lets Mattner go before the season restarts, is it any wonder the players don't care.
Obviously the club doesn't care about the season with these types of decisions

Nah. Can't keep blaming tippett sanctions. We have made a plethora of bad decisions. Time to sack some ppl.
Tippett sanctions made no difference in 2012 (just look at who was available after our relinquished pick). We traded Vince for Crouch in 2013 but it's the first rounder that could've killed us. We could've picked Cripps or, alternatively, Nathan Freeman or Ben Lennon.

Meh. Stephens isn't playing for Sydney.
McAsey is a first year KPP not physically ready for AFL.
Writing him off now is ridiculous.
I'm not writing him off but if you think he'll stay after his first contract you're dreaming

McLeod was spot on in saying something was not right, surely no one predicted things to unravel so quickly after 2017. The coach usually cops the brunt, but he deserves at least a month honeymoon, think Ricciuto will probably have his phone on silent this week.

Tippett sanctions made no difference in 2012 (just look at who was available after our relinquished pick). We traded Vince for Crouch in 2013 but it's the first rounder that could've killed us. We could've picked Cripps or, alternatively, Nathan Freeman or Ben Lennon.
The tippett sanctions can be bundled into a group of very poor decisions all overseen by our lame duck Chairman and those he has entrusted.

I'm not writing him off but if you think he'll stay after his first contract you're dreaming
I still remember the look on his face when we called his name. Didn't want to come here and with what we'll be serving up in 20/21 he'll already have his manager talking to his choice of Melbourne clubs.

Lukosius and Rankine, can we get those good SA boys out of that cesspit Gold Coast? oh wait ....

I still remember the look on his face when we called his name. Didn't want to come here and with what we'll be serving up in 20/21 he'll already have his manager talking to his choice of Melbourne clubs.

Lukosius and Rankine, can we get those good SA boys out of that cesspit Gold Coast? oh wait ....
He still needs to put in to get a good contract elsewhere. I agree it was a strange choice. Keep Keath and go after a speedy mid. No brainer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Draft sanctions aren't designed to hurt the year they are implemented. They're designed to sting 5-10 years down the road.

If we deadset don't take the best available mid this year in the draft, I think that'll just about do me.

Depends on if we get a first round compo pick for Crouch or not.

I think the best decision we could make if we don't is to put our first round pick into Thilhorpe and get a KPF to partner Fogarty. Then midfielders with GWS 1st + Edwards.

Depends on if we get a first round compo pick for Crouch or not.

I think the best decision we could make if we don't is to put our first round pick into Thilhorpe and get a KPF to partner Fogarty. Then midfielders with GWS 1st + Edwards.

I'm yet to see what Fogarty brings apart from visual potential.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back