List Mgmt. Swans board trade period discussion: Part 2 (READ OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Defender/can play forward stints.

196cm 90kg
New he was a KD just didn't see how he went this year in the games he played. Is he capable at AFL level ?

Another that I think might get delisted is M Brown from the Cats with the talls they brought in but I think he has been tried in defence a few times with no success

"St Kilda will seek the AFL's permission for Tim Membrey to start pre-season training with the club before he officially becomes a Saint on December 3."

Interesting.
i say screw them. If they wanted him before December them they should have traded for him. They chose the PST route so now they have to suffer the consequences.

But hey no hard feelings!

Was taking pick 17 in 2010 , not that it means much I guess.

Only 23

He definitely did some good things in his debut year. I just think he got swamped by a glut of defenders in the Crows' system. We need a SANFL watcher to tell us more.

Technically no because we have already committed pick 73 to Davis, and by the rules the rookie upgrades are the 'last' picks we use.
Ah ok, didn't know about that rule thanks, it makes sense

Speaking of rookies, is there a detailed place for all the different nuances for the rules (there's a cba pdf on the aflpa website but I couldn't find specific info)? For example I didn't know that if you have 2 two-year rookies, only 1 can be kept for a third year? Also is the rule where you have to have at least 3 list changes on a team's rookie list still in place?

Ah ok, didn't know about that rule thanks, it makes sense

Speaking of rookies, is there a detailed place for all the different nuances for the rules (there's a cba pdf on the aflpa website but I couldn't find specific info)? For example I didn't know that if you have 2 two-year rookies, only 1 can be kept for a third year? Also is the rule where you have to have at least 3 list changes on a team's rookie list still in place?
Yeah someone else asked about this so I had a look but I couldn't find anything

Mit
New he was a KD just didn't see how he went this year in the games he played. Is he capable at AFL level ?

Another that I think might get delisted is M Brown from the Cats with the talls they brought in but I think he has been tried in defence a few times with no success
Mitch Brown is no good

Reckon we can get thompson on the rookie list just as a little kpd insurance. Cheap as chips but you guys reckon he would fall that far?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Movement of our tall players this off-season

OUT
Tommy Walsh, 26yo 193cm
Patrick Mitchell, 25yo 201cm
Lewis Roberts-Thomson, 31yo 194cm
Jordan Lockyer, 21yo 191cm

IN
Abaina Davis, 18yo 193cm
Pick 37 is likely to be another 18yo player of similar height

I think we take best available with our live pick and forget about this offseason as the year the AFL went mental and canibal and hopefully come to their senses next year. Either that or we put out the feelers for a rival AFL super league first in tasmania, and see who else would come with us.

Best available... anything but a midfielder

Remove this Banner Ad

Back