Opinion Swans Talk in the Football Media

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oh and while I am at it. I become red and white in 1992.

We finished stone motherless last that year after winning only 3 games.

So it's a long bow of epic proportions to label us north of the border as "bandwagoners"
And we welcome everyone, perfect example of broadening the footprint of our great game, the intellect behind this will be lost to simpletons like Eddie, Gaze and the sheep that follow.

Sorry mate I don't understand how that happened

Probably got a aus cricket selectors phone and it just auto defaults to nsw players past and present

I tweeted Gaze last night asking if he would move on a net 5% increase factoring his non answer on SEN, to his credit he responded, with on a wage over $300k he would, now that's $15k, having lived in both statesI responded & advised based on $15k he would be behind living in Sydney, and then asked if he would sincerely mover family up for $15k and with all respect highly doubt that,there would be range of other circumstances driving that decision,I still work for the same company as I did, who's Head Office is in Out near Kellyville, the pay increases required to get ppl to move to Sydney is quite astounding,
Unless you've done you have no idea.

Caroline said last night that the academy furor has done something she never thought possible, and that was getting GWS & Sydney on the same page and talking. In this issue at least.
Yeah I was thinking about this last night. It is bringing us closer together and realising we have really important like interests. Good move by all four clubs getting together.

Obviously over time a rivalry will build, but at the moment we are under attack and better off presenting as a united front.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I tweeted Gaze last night asking if he would move on a net 5% increase factoring his non answer on SEN, to his credit he responded, with on a wage over $300k he would, now that's $15k, having lived in both statesI responded & advised based on $15k he would be behind living in Sydney, and then asked if he would sincerely mover family up for $15k and with all respect highly doubt that,there would be range of other circumstances driving that decision,I still work for the same company as I did, who's Head Office is in Out near Kellyville, the pay increases required to get ppl to move to Sydney is quite astounding,
Unless you've done you have no idea.

See next step was to have that all arranged and make him move

Bit of credit to him for answering you

He probably posted on an iPhone and auto corrected Skilton to Simpson.

Lol. I just posted the same thing.

But yes. Perhaps we should rename the Bob Skilton bar forum the Bob Simpson forum in honour of our bandwagon nuffies from NSW? :D

http://www.news.com.au/sport/afl/no...southern-attacks/story-fnelctok-1226990097086

It is believed a document containing the signatures of the four chairmen – John Witheriff (Suns), Bob Sharpless (Lions), Tony Shepherd (GWS) and Andrew Pridham (Swans) – was delivered to AFL House on Tuesday addressed to chairman Mike Fitzpatrick and CEO Gillon McLachlan.

This is a great move, bringing all the northern clubs together as a united front.

Gotta say I can't be any more prouder than I am over our clubs reaction to all of this.

After Colless left I wasn't sure how we'd go when the inevitable, almost yearly attacks fired up again, but I'm more than comfortable with the way Pridham has handled it.

Onya Bloods!

This is a great move, bringing all the northern clubs together as a united front.

Gotta say I can't be any more prouder than I am over our clubs reaction to all of this.

After Colless left I wasn't sure how we'd go when the inevitable, almost yearly attacks fired up again, but I'm more than comfortable with the way Pridham has handled it.

Onya Bloods!

Yep, I like the new guy. Pridham don't play!

Yep, I like the new guy. Pridham don't play!
I'm worried though about Gillon Mclachlan's reply. He's just had dinner with most of the melbourne coaches (except Roosy, who knows what it is like in Sydney). He wants Eddie and Andrew to stop spatting. ( Hello-who's got multiple media platforms and is congenitlly snide?) Sounds like he thinks we should just take it. His utterance were lukewarm at best-"we want equity on the playing field. We'll have to have a look at the bidding system". sounds like Eddie is winning. Keep fighting Andrew. So much crap from the Victorian power elite.

I'm worried though about Gillon Mclachlan's reply. He's just had dinner with most of the melbourne coaches (except Roosy, who knows what it is like in Sydney). He wants Eddie and Andrew to stop spatting. ( Hello-who's got multiple media platforms and is congenitlly snide?) Sounds like he thinks we should just take it. His utterance were lukewarm at best-"we want equity on the playing field. We'll have to have a look at the bidding system". sounds like Eddie is winning. Keep fighting Andrew. So much crap from the Victorian power elite.

The bidding system was under review before Eddie said anything.

The bidding system was under review before Eddie said anything.

Just desperately trying to stay relevant in the expanding national comp, yes 3 chin eddie no1 gives a flying F%^k about you outside of melbourne. He'll be able to say to his members "look ive saved us from the cheating northerners" instead of what should be said "im the dopy 3 chinned lying broady bogan who appointed this dipsh!t as coach" deflection at its best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back