News Swans Talk in the Media 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foxfooty.com.au understands Daniher’s primary motivation concerns his disappointment with Essendon’s medical department over several seasons, despite public denials.

NOBODY TELL HIM.

Just heard a replay of a SEN SA interview with Macca. Not sure if there is a podcast.

He always impresses as a highly intelligent and intuitive person.

Could easily have moved into the media but coaching is clearly his passion.

He is clearly enamored with Mills and Heeney as emerging leaders and mentioned Ollie and Haylist in positive terms.

Got the feeling we are very interested in Daniher.

Hope it is there on podcast.

Just heard a replay of a SEN SA interview with Macca. Not sure if there is a podcast.

He always impresses as a highly intelligent and intuitive person.

Could easily have moved into the media but coaching is clearly his passion.

He is clearly enamored with Mills and Heeney as emerging leaders and mentioned Ollie and Haylist in positive terms.

Got the feeling we are very interested in Daniher.

Hope it is there on podcast.
When was the interview B52?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ROK on SEN this morning
Thanks

You’re as weak as piss NSW media.
I opened up the paper the other day, not a single article on the draft. Not a single article on AFL period.
Vic media pushing their agenda and what support or voice do we Swans/GWS get from our so called Sydney representatives? Nothing.
Swans should call out this crap to our so called ‘partners’ what a joke!
/rant

You’re as weak as piss NSW media.
I opened up the paper the other day, not a single article on the draft. Not a single article on AFL period.
Vic media pushing their agenda and what support or voice do we Swans/GWS get from our so called Sydney representatives? Nothing.
Swans should call out this crap to our so called ‘partners’ what a joke!
/rant
Legend

This was online on Saturday (I had posted this link in the draft thread - with some of the photos)
It's the trade of the year: Joe Daniher wants to go to the Swans. How will the deal get done?

Great article on the Daniher - South Melbourne trade for Fields and Daniher Dynasty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back