News Swans Talk in the Media 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm. Did I miss something? I can forgive the typo of James Beal for James Bell in the SMH. But I didn't see Bobby Skilton last night, nor did Andrew Pridham give a gift to Heath Grundy (although I'm sure there's one for him). The quality of AFL reporting in Sydney is truely atrocious.
I'm also a bit surprised the Bobby Skilton medal got so little prominence on the AFL website.

Grundy wasn’t there, had some back operation.

Ted Richards said that he was there but left early, he made a quip about how one of his jokes would have fit better with Reg. Presumably he was either in pain or too tired from painkillers.

The AFL has always said they'll be reviewing the points and discount system
In that case why is it a story? This administration doesn't even give things time to settle (back to the pimple analogy again) before they back-track or pick at it again. It'd be interesting to see a story on how many rule changes we've had in the past five years -- on and off the field -- compared with the 150-odd years before.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Couldnt bend over to tie his laces or pick up his kids very sad.
Been there as a 21 year old. Quality of life after the operation is the goal, he's in the best of hands so hoping it's all good for him but your never quite right with back ops, ever.

Just in time for our two academy picks next year

Article indicates it’s too late for that:

“Any change would be some way from being introduced, however, with the AFL mindful that with clubs able to trade future draft picks for next year, it couldn't change the rules for 2020. Any change would be implemented for 2021.

Well if trading him gets us a pick that helps us strengthen our midfield further, then I am all for it. So Ollie Wines in & Jones out is an improvement.
If all we bring in is another fringe player then I would rather keep Zac.
Fair enough , just not sure what thread we are on , has the king derailed another thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back