Media Swans Talk in the Media 2022

Our club in the Media

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably fair.

Round 20: Freo v Melbourne, Richmond v Brisbane both bigger prime time games then Sydney v GWS
Round 21: every game other then West Coast v Adelaide and GWS v Essendon are bigger prime time games then North v Sydney
Round 22: Melbourne v Carlton, Saints v Brisbane both bigger games then Sydney v Collingwood

I think Round 20 v GWS will be Saturday night
Round 21 v North will be Saturday 1:45pm
Round 22 v Pies will be Sunday 1:10pm
Round 23 v Saints will be Saturday night

Round 23 my prediction:
Thursday night Brisbane v Melbourne (GABBA)
Friday night Carlton v Collingwood (MCG)
Saturday 1:45 Geelong v West Coast (GMHBA)
Saturday 4:35 GWS v Freo (GS)
Saturday 7:25 St Kilda v Sydney (Marvel)
Saturday 7:25 Port v Adelaide (AO)
Sunday 2:10 Essendon v Richmond (MCG)
Sunday 3:20 Hawks v Dogs (UTAS)
Sunday 4:40 North v GC (Marvel)
Hopefully North on a Sunday and hope Pies is 3 20 , it won't be 1 10

Sydney will accept ex-Power big man Ladhams’ one-match ban and Longmire said there was no previous bad blood between him and Wines.

“I had a chat with him (on Monday) about it. He’s a 24-year-old who’s played 40 games, so he’ll learn from that,” Longmire said.

“He’s still learning about his footy and he’s still developing as a player and he’s been good for us. He didn’t get that part of the game right, but we all learn from things like this.

“I’ve no doubt Peter will come through that and learn from it and be a better player because of it.

“I think just the moment of playing against the old team and it probably built up a little bit. He grew up a street-and-a-half away from Alberton Oval, so it was the first time he’s been able to do that.”

Hopefully North on a Sunday and hope Pies is 3 20 , it won't be 1 10
Round 20
Sydney Swans v GWS Giants, Saturday July 30, SCG, 2,10pm, AEST

Round 21
Sydney Swans v North Melbourne, Sunday August 7, 1.10pm AEST

Round 22
Sydney Swans v Collingwood, Sunday August 14, 3.20pm AEST

Round 20
Sydney Swans v GWS Giants, Saturday July 30, SCG, 2,10pm, AEST

Round 21
Sydney Swans v North Melbourne, Sunday August 7, 1.10pm AEST

Round 22
Sydney Swans v Collingwood, Sunday August 14, 3.20pm AEST
Me too... Buggar!!!

Why if that's not rude to ask
I travel four hours to a game, the game starts 3:20pm, finishes 2.5 hours later (roughly) and then its roughly an hour to get back to the car, so its now 7pm. I'm then faced with a four drive in the dark, cold and tired. It's simply not worth the risk...

On Friday and Saturday, I can stay the night, Sundays I can't as I need to be at work on Mondays by 7.30 - 7.45.

I travel four hours to a game, the game starts 3:20pm, finishes 2.5 hours later (roughly) and then its roughly an hour to get back to the car, so its now 7pm. I'm then faced with a four drive in the dark, cold and tired. It's simply not worth the risk...

On Friday and Saturday, I can stay the night, Sundays I can't as I need to be at work on Mondays by 7.30 - 7.45.
Sad to hear that's how it is . At least you get to go at times , would love to be able to afford to get to the SCG

Sad to hear that's how it is . At least you get to go at times , would love to be able to afford to get to the SCG
Yep, I get that... And I can occasionally get to a Melbourne or interstate game, so overall I'm pretty lucky.

Can't do Thursday night or Sunday twilight games... most others I'm in with a realistic chance.

Yep, but other people with young kids seem to think those games are great! So at least someone's happy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, I get that... And I can occasionally get to a Melbourne or interstate game, so overall I'm pretty lucky.

Can't do Thursday night or Sunday twilight games... most others I'm in with a realistic chance.

Yep, but other people with young kids seem to think those games are great! So at least someone's happy.
As long as we win

Discussion on Buddy re-signing for next year

DH Dwayne Russell saying we get ready made players from the academy ! how many are any good
Isn't Dwayne a Collingwood supporter. I think since the Sydney Academy started we have had about 8 academy players including rookies. Collingwood have had more father sons. Aren't they basically the same thing. How is Nick Daicos going this year.? Ready made?
So what is his point or does he have an agenda?

Isn't Dwayne a Collingwood supporter. I think since the Sydney Academy started we have had about 8 academy players including rookies. Collingwood have had more father sons. Aren't they basically the same thing. How is Nick Daicos going this year.? Ready made?
He is reflecting the prejudices of his audience.

He just read out my text , he's a F wit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back