Media Swans Talk in the Media 2024

Our club in the Media

Remove this Banner Ad

"We have a major announcement... Our captain will be our captain."

And the crowd goes mild!!!!

In all seriousness, Parker & Rampe stepping down is a big deal, both did the job well. It's nice to have a solo skipper. Votes of confidence don't get much bigger than this one for Mills.

"We have a major announcement... Our captain will be our captain."

And the crowd goes mild!!!!

In all seriousness, Parker & Rampe stepping down is a big deal, both did the job well. It's nice to have a solo skipper. Votes of confidence don't get much bigger than this one for Mills.

Yep true it is a new piece of news and we can link it to Skilton and Kelly etc

ignoring the Craig Bird legacy

Glass half empty thought

Is Mills skipper reflective of a lack of options

Parker and Rampe older and done their time.

Heeney Papley flashy inconsistent /not leaders.

Adams and Grundy new to the club, other options like Gulden etc all young and raw

Leaves Mills :p

Not exactly the news I was after, I had a text ready to send to all my freo mates in the hope it was the McDonald extension.
Keep it in drafts

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty slack not to have the leadership group at least as an addition to this announcement. I am ready to see McCartin, Blakey & Gulden announced!
No its not. And I can see why they did that. The group are young, they've all got enough pressure on them already. Adams & Grundy could have easily stepped into co-captain roles but for most this would be too soon.

probably just unveil the 150th anniversary guernsey
You'll have to wait a bit longer for that:

EVENT DETAILS:
Date: Wednesday, February 21
Royal Hall of Industries
1 Driver Avenue, Moore Park
Time: 6:30pm

You'll have to wait a bit longer for that:

EVENT DETAILS:
Date: Wednesday, February 21
Royal Hall of Industries
1 Driver Avenue, Moore Park
Time: 6:30pm
Yep got that yesterday , be interesting to see any changes to the jumper .
All away games in Vic should have the red V

06FEB24: Swans Daily Media New
Mills dominating the news this arvo - I'll imagine we'll be getting some on air interviews over the next few todays.

Was this another one of those Mills press conferences where he didn't answer any questions?
If you're announcing a captain who's not going to be around for at least the first month, seems pretty basic that you explain who's going to be interim captain/s. Parker and Rampe again?

Anyway, Mills is just keeping the seat warm for a couple of years for Errol, who is a lot a less accident-prone.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back