Media Swans Talk in the Media 2024

Our club in the Media

Remove this Banner Ad

Article on Lewis Melican

https://www.afl.com.au/news/1119494

Last edited by a moderator:
30APR24: Swans Daily Media New
James Rowbottom underrated? I thought he was highly rated by everyone? I would have gone with Lewis Melican or Harry Cunningham being our most underrated player.

James Rowbottom underrated? I thought he was highly rated by everyone? I would have gone with Lewis Melican or Harry Cunningham being our most underrated player.

Cunningham for me personally

I think it's relative. I'd say that all three of Rowbottom, Melican & Cunningham couldn't be picked out of a line-up by most neutral fans and they get little media recognition. But only one of them is arguably our most important player and likely on track for a third-straight top 3 finish in the B&F.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some here unironically wanted him dropped after the Richmond game.

Who wanted him dropped? As one of the ones critical of him after that game I don't believe I ever said he should be dropped, just that it was a poor game and a number of missed tackles late from him, Heeney and a few others cost us the game.

Surprised and disappointed no one asked Horse at the presser today about the possibility of going in with one less tall forward, given all the rain this week.

I normally don't mind the three tall forward set-up but for this week specifically would not be avers to Amartey or even McLean (one of the two) being omitted. Especially if Parker is deemed fit to play seniors.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back