Game Day Swans v Giants - Rd 12, 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I will take a decent lead but man footy is so defensive focused these days. Coaches trying to keep their jobs...

we are pretty attacking so far by modern standards, i agree overall re modern footy

10 out of 10 to our backline for the last 6-7 minutes. Let's be honest, GWS shouldn't have a goal to their name.

Even performance across the ground. Disposal has been pretty good, workmate huge. Pressure all over the ground phenomenal. Dawson, Rowy, Parker, Blakey, Ramps and Meli some of the standouts for me. Sinkers, Stephens and Foot have shown little glimpses at times.

Really happy with this effort. We deserve the lead and at this point I will be disappointed if we lose. That being said, GWS have the greater talent available to them so if they switch on, we will have to work hard to hold on.

Great half, brought it all day. GWS will have their purple patch for sure soon, if we weather that and keep the pressure up we will win comfortably!

Rowbottom a gun and backs going very very well. More of the same next half!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sign Rowbottom up for 10 years.

He’s that good.

Rather than 'reaching' for free agents (like Daniher), we should be using any spare cap we have to sign players like Rowbottom and Dawson to very long term front ended deals.

It is never that simple, but signing our good younger players up long term should be the priority.

Sinclair playing his best game for the year & proving tgat we are a 100% better team with a ruckman just beaking even.
Still will be tough to hang on as we saw how their only goal was gifted by an umpire who thought he saw something that wasn't there. They will see things to bring them back into the game.

Need something more from Reidy & other forwards. Backline have been brilliant but can't do it for 4 quarters.
We always drop a quarter so we need to pinch goals.
We'll need to hit 70 points to win this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back