Resource Sweet F.A Sign Up & Information Thread - Season 25 - NEW PLAYERS APPLY HERE

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow Blaze Storm that's got to to be the best typo I've ever seen.
Although I did once text a group chat
"I love kombucha and I think I'm adopted"
I meant to type addicted.

That's nothing, my father once texted me "Can you pick up a cooler on the way, your mother and I are getting divorced."
Imagine my surprise when he corrected himself with "LOL I meant pick up a cola"

That's nothing, my father once texted me "Can you pick up a cooler on the way, your mother and I are getting divorced."
Imagine my surprise when he corrected himself with "LOL I meant pick up a cola"
epicpen.jpg

Name (your BigFooty username): kdavva74
Preferred Position 1: Half Back Flank
Preferred Position 2: Wing
Preferred Position 3: Back Pocket
Number: 74
Height: 183cm
Weight: 85kg
Preferred Team (if you have one): N/A
How did you hear about the Sweet F.A?: Mainly through browsing the forums

Hey mate, welcome to the Sweet FA. Glad you've managed to somehow fall down the rabbit hole and find us here.

I'm the admin of the league, so basically the Gil or Vlad equivalent, basically what we do here is banter and play some simulated fantasy footy, there's a lot of lulz and melting that happens in between.

Feel free to take a look around the board, finals have just started and match threads are where the magic happens, team threads are where players mingle with their teammates. There's a club room subforum for some unrelated chatter and other social games along with an archives that stores our stats and history.

If ya have any questions feel free to ask.

Hey mate, welcome to the Sweet FA. Glad you've managed to somehow fall down the rabbit hole and find us here.

I'm the admin of the league, so basically the Gil or Vlad equivalent, basically what we do here is banter and play some simulated fantasy footy, there's a lot of lulz and melting that happens in between.

Feel free to take a look around the board, finals have just started and match threads are where the magic happens, team threads are where players mingle with their teammates. There's a club room subforum for some unrelated chatter and other social games along with an archives that stores our stats and history.

If ya have any questions feel free to ask.

I think I have a pretty decent idea of how the league runs, been lurking for a month or so. Seems like my kind of fun, classic Australian shitposting mixed with statistics and simulation.

I think I have a pretty decent idea of how the league runs, been lurking for a month or so. Seems like my kind of fun, classic Australian shitposting mixed with statistics and simulation.
You've pretty much nailed it with that description. Got a team in mind yet?

Royals are on the rebuild and an MVP winning poster like Blacky makes a great mentor.

You've pretty much nailed it with that description. Got a team in mind yet?

Royals are on the rebuild and an MVP winning poster like Blacky makes a great mentor.

Between you and me, and all of the captains that read this, I was looking at Gold City Royals, Mount Buller Demons and Coney Island Warriors. 3 clubs that missed out on finals and are looking to improve, without having the ignominy of being the Season 25 wooden spooners.

Between you and me, and all of the captains that read this, I was looking at Gold City Royals, Mount Buller Demons and Coney Island Warriors. 3 clubs that missed out on finals and are looking to improve, without having the ignominy of being the Season 25 wooden spooners.
Cool, if you're thinking of going to a team that's missed out on finals we don't need to go through the 24 hour bid process - that's really only for players who join teams mid-season. Whenever you come to a decision just sing out and the club can add you in once they submit their squad for Season 26. cats2rise is the Dees captain, Wooshette is the Warriors captain. For the Royals talk to me or Blacky.

Hope you enjoy and have fun here! :)

slayor eht nioj

Cool, if you're thinking of going to a team that's missed out on finals we don't need to go through the 24 hour bid process - that's really only for players who join teams mid-season. Whenever you come to a decision just sing out and the club can add you in once they submit their squad for Season 26. cats2rise is the Dees captain, Wooshette is the Warriors captain. For the Royals talk to me or Blacky.

Hope you enjoy and have fun here! :)

slayor eht nioj

I-way ill-way essage-may ou-yay about-way oining-jay e-thay oyals-Ray.

I'm provisionally signing with the Gold City Royals.

Look mate, I've been a SFA player for long enough to know that Mount Buller are a nowhere club that offers someone like me very little in the way of progression, banter or individual success. Gold City Royals is a destination team.

I have a while until the season starts to change my mind

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don’t forget MVP winning Marlowe who had a big influence on my performance this season.
I am assuming that because he hasn't been seen since Feb 12th round these parts ;)

Get out while you can;

You have been warned

Here ya go losers, the one and only Dwarfie, the one you have all been waiting for, make me an offer you can't refuse.

Form

Name: The Cold Blooded Dwarf
Preferred Position 1: Ruck
Preferred Position 2: Full Forward
Preferred Position 3: Full Back
Number: 480
Height: 127cm
Weight: 90kg
Preferred Team: Mt Buller Demons
How did you hear about the Sweet F.A?: From my brother, his initials are SFA!

Here ya go losers, the one and only Dwarfie, the one you have all been waiting for, make me an offer you can't refuse.

Form

Mt Buller signs shortarse (little brother of bargearse.)

upload_2018-5-23_11-37-3.png

cats2rise get out the good cutlery and linen napkins. We need to make a good impression on his parents when they drop by the clubhouse!

Form

Such a shame you can’t play two positions at once as we need a new ruckman and full forward!!

Welcome!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back