Sweet FA Debates: QLD SPORT IS BACK BABY

Should we burn down Suncorp Stadium?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Stay on topic mate
I have held lengthy discussions with one of our respected league moderators and we conclusively found you at fault.

I have no doubt that you will pay for this.

I have held lengthy discussions with one of our respected league moderators and we conclusively found you at fault.

I have no doubt that you will pay for this.

I have done nothing wrong.

Much like the American government

You don't think killing thousands of civilians in order to start a war which will kill tens of thousands more wrong?

9/11 was not an inside job. Chism who moderates the conspiracies board can confirm

Chism you really expect me to believe that a plane was able to fly through the biggest superpower in the world, diverting its course with not one person noticing?

The Twin Towers were designed to withstand the blast of a plane, yet they fell.

The passports were kept in pristine condition.

The US government declassified plans to do something similar in the 50s to get support to invade Cuba; they were going to blow up a skyscraper and blame it on the commies.

Tune in tomorrow night for the next instalment of Sweet FA Debates: Is working at 7/11 a part time job?

It is, but there is plenty of oppurtunity for advancement for the right person.

I like this thread because it's really easy to find out how stupid some people are.
Yeah, but unfortunately everyone on either side of the argument thinks everyone on the other side of the argument is stupid.
So whether or not you're actually correct in saying the people on the other side of the argument are stupid depends on which side of the argument you're on.

Yeah, but unfortunately everyone on either side of the argument thinks everyone on the other side of the argument is stupid.
So whether or not you're actually correct in saying the people on the other side of the argument are stupid depends on which side of the argument you're on.
The exact reason I didn't mention which side I was on.
Let's me sit back, act superior and laugh at other's opinions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Most media threads at least have something to do with the Sweet FA.

Are you thick?

The title itself makes it SFA relevant, maybe exit your bubble of wanking and open your mind a tad, maybe us here can actually solve the biggest conspiracy theories in existence.

Maybe you should take a long walk off the edge of the earth.

Yes it was. I have the evidence right here:

9/11 was a good day. Everyone was united!

Back