Autopsy Sydney defeat Thugden by 30pts

Remove this Banner Ad

Great win everyone played their part.

Gosh I’m glad we don’t have McKay on a million a season lol

I was thinking this last night too. For a bloke that big, you’d think he would have been in on the crash and bash Essendon ploy but he was a complete non factor. Logan’s go isn’t taking wrestling contested marks and he still threw McKay aside to mark 15m out straight in front.

Love it when an Essendon recruitment ploy goes to plan so well.

Our midfield looks incredibly quick and dangerous when we snare a turnover.

But our clearance work from stoppages is poor.

When the cavalry returns, can we maintain the former, whilst improving the latter?

I think we’re gonna have to.
Wicks and Corey didn't add that much last night it felt. You could easily put Adams and Parker into that 22 and we should get better, but you're right they're not the best kicks.

I think our rebound game is that strong we can afford to lose a couple steps there if it means we can win a few in the middle

I forgot he was even out there

Yep Logan’s “average” game he still kicked 1.1 and had a number of contested marks. McLean was the best forward but Logan wasn’t terrible

Can't wait. Hopefully by then they're playing for a top 8 spot and we can be the ones to deny it.

Be disappointed if it was only a top 8 spot. From here the minimum should be top 4

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep and he isn’t even that good regardless
Funny how no one is talking about how we need the 200cm 100kg gorilla to match up on key forwards now. The conversation at the time was that we needed one of those so desperately. I said it at the time and say it again - defence is about the unit, not the individual.

Funny how no one is talking about how we need the 200cm 100kg gorilla to match up on key forwards now. The conversation at the time was that we needed one of those so desperately. I said it at the time and say it again - defence is about the unit, not the individual.

Also the midfield taking pressure off that defence the best defence generally has a top 3 midfield

Corey Now

Sees ball. Gets ball.
Panics and butchers ball.

Corey in 2 years

Sees ball. Gets ball.
Calmly distributes ball.
Sooner than 2 years.

Last year I thought the same about Roberts.

Fast forward to this season and I'm putting his Bins out .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back