Competitions Sydney Swans 2021 Goal Kicking Comp: WINNER = Swansproudly!

Remove this Banner Ad

1: McD
2: Gulden
3: Heeney
4: Franklin
5: Hickey
6: Parker
7: Mclean
8: Papley
9: Hayward

Gotra get picks in early as do not think will have access for next two weeks.... joy.

10: Blakey - if not named then Wicks

If still alive and going...

11. Wicks - if not named Mcinerney

Membling good luck

Round 1: Isaac Heeney
Round 2: Lance Franklin
Round 3: Logan McDonald
Round 4: Sam Reid
Round 5: Will Hayward
Round 6: Hayden McLean
Round 7: Errol Gulden :crossmark:
Round 8: Justin McInerney :crossmark:

Round 9: Tom Hickey

Round 10

After a pretty disappointing loss to Fremantle at Optus, this edition of the goal kicking competition has drawn to a conclusion.

SwansProudly selected Tom Hickey who did not hit the scoreboard
Membling selected Nick Blakey who had one scoring shot that was missed.

With neither having any immunity cards left in hand, both are eliminated. Given that all players have been eliminated now, the winner is decided according to the tally of goals kicked by their selected players up until the current round.

Tiebreaker: In the event of a tie (the last remaining participants bomb out in the same round) we will do a countback to tally how many goals their selected players picked up until that round. The most goals wins. If still tied, the player selected who kicked the most goals in a match wins. If still tied, buggered if I know, I'll make it up in the unlikely event that happens! If we get to the end the season and there still isn't a winner we'll decide the result via tie-break.

As noted in the 'tiebreaker' column, SP's selections have kicked a total of 17 goals across the competition while Membling's have kicked 14 goals across the competition. This means that the winner of the 2021 Sydney Swans Goal Kicking Competition is our new mod Swansproudly prevailing in the closest result yet after 10 rounds.

She managed to consistently make the right picks throughout the season going up to Round 9 and crucially cashed in on the Papley selection with an immunity card standing out above the rest and being a deserved winner. 🎖

I would also like to congratulate the runner up Membling on making it 10 rounds in his first go at this in what is a very difficult game to play, accumulating 2 immunity cards along the way no less.

For everyone who's been a part of this, thanks for your involvement. Given there's still much of the season left to play, I may look at running a second one of these this year after the bye if people are keen. 👍

mtooler
Jewelsbon
Tesla Tenet
SwansProudly
JackSwans
scaryness
kickthething
caesar88
mattpolo8
swansfan51
Daniel B
Kirkswan
aussietomt
Membling

SwansProudly welcome to the club.

Kirkswan will show you you the secret handshake.

Your custom embroidered hand-towel will be delivered shortly.

Washing between shakes is recommended.

OK, have started a new thread

Now I have to learn it how to maintain it ;)

OK, have started a new thread

Now I have to learn it how to maintain it ;)
I think I still have the Google sheet for this. I'll send you it in PM

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back