Game Day Sydney v Collingwood SCG 15 May 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buckley presser: "If we had've just taken our chances it would have been a much closer game".

Reality: 1 goal after 1/4 time. No ability to move the ball from defensive 50 and no ability to defend the rebound.

This club is going nowhere

Looking at this list I dont see how we go anywhere but full rebuild

The list is cooked

All we are missing is Adams

Grundy looks finished 1 year into a 7 year deal, Pendles and Sidebottom look done

Im lost for words

At what point does he have the dignity and walk away?

I’m sick of watching him punch the coaches box...when the players are carrying out his delusional style of play
Nothing to do with it. He coached well early and everyone was on.
But it's the same old story. Start well oppo adjusts get reeled in and get done in an arm wrestle.
The effort and determination is there but there is too many internal issues.
Just need a fresh start. Feel for Buckley as he just has never had clear oxygen.
But now the whole joint needs to refresh.
Have the spill do all that but just get back to what the club is good at.

Cal Brown finished with SEVEN TURNOVERS from just 15 disposals and 31 metres gained.

Perfectly typical of the near-60 AFL games he has played for Collingwood. What a career!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I could easily pick a better forward line out of 6 blokes in the VFL SANFL and WAFL. It’s deadset embarrassing.

There were some good individual efforts today including some we haven't seen for a while, and some decent passages of play, but the team just fell apart after the first quarter. It was difficult to watch, but you have to stick through the bad times too.

Buckley presser: "If we had've just taken our chances it would have been a much closer game".

Reality: 1 goal after 1/4 time. No ability to move the ball from defensive 50 and no ability to defend the rebound.
A recurring theme every week. 12 marks to 4 inside 50 is another

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep,that sums it up.Our recruiting has been diabolical for years now.
Constantly topping up with bog ordinary older players instead of letting Hine go the draft because we were contending was a mistake, it killed our chances back then and destroyed the immediate future

This is a disaster. 30 point loss to a team like Sydney.
The Brown boys are not to play again.
Henry out of his depth, Keane is not an AFL footballer.
Sidebottom is finished, sentiment is to play no more part in his career, retire immediately or play VFL.
Give games on merit not jobs for boys.
Drop Grundy, he is not worth $70 let alone $7m. I've had it with his pathetic disposal. He wins taps and that's it. Nothing else.
McReery, Quaynor, Daicos need to be developed otherwise they will fall away. They can be part of our next flag.
Mihocek is not used properly, he can be very damaging at times.
I've been relatively supportive of Bucks, but this team is not playing for him. Limp wristed, half hearted 2nd efforts.
Bring Cox in, play him forward every week. He will grab more than he drops and provides a target.
Pendles is running on empty, he can't do everything himself and is making mistakes.
I've had enough

Please - no more Buckley - just go.
It's the cattle mate, you'll get the exact same result with or without him, and Buckley didn't blow 8 1st round picks for zero players on the list and destroy the salary cap signing aging players on bloated contracts, you're not sacking the right people

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back