Unofficial Preview Sydney V StKilda unofficial preview

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

special guernsey , probably flog a few off

might grab one
Don't buy the match-worn one. I got Mills' match-worn guernsey from the Marngrook game this year for my birthday.

Mills has very, very smelly armpits. Haha. :sick:

Don't buy the match-worn one. I got Mills' match-worn guernsey from the Marngrook game this year for my birthday.

Mills has very, very smelly armpits. Haha. :sick:

at least he worked hard I guess

(Log in to remove this ad.)

quick

Mind boggling decision not to play him if he’s fit.

All I've heard from Horse the past month is it's all about 2020. Not sure how playing a bloke that's done 2 hammys this year, hasn't been fit for a pre season since he's got here, will be 33 at the start of next year, and is our most important and highest paid player in an utterly meaningless game of football is in line with that thinking.

I'm happy he's playing because I love watching him play, but I can't fathom how they came to this decision.

All I've heard from Horse the past month is it's all about 2020. Not sure how playing a bloke that's done 2 hammys this year, hasn't been fit for a pre season since he's got here, will be 33 at the start of next year, and is our most important and highest paid player in an utterly meaningless game of football is in line with that thinking.

I'm happy he's playing because I love watching him play, but I can't fathom how they came to this decision.
The first round next year could also be considered meaningless, should we make him sit that one out too?

If he’s fit, play him.

I think there's a degree of risk in not giving him a run. Imagine if he didn't play a competitive game of footy til round one next year. That would mean about 9 months without playing a match. That wouldn't be ideal for a big fella, and there'd be just as much risk, if not more, of him re-injuring after that lengthy a lay-off as opposed to 8 weeks.

The first round next year could also be considered meaningless, should we make him sit that one out too?

If he’s fit, play him.

the first round of the new season isnt meaningless we can still make finals then, but hes playing now, so time to enjoy

somewhere at sydney HQ a poor bastard is putting a highlights package together for bud

I think there's a degree of risk in not giving him a run. Imagine if he didn't play a competitive game of footy til round one next year. That would mean about 9 months without playing a match. That wouldn't be ideal for a big fella, and there'd be just as much risk, if not more, of him re-injuring after that lengthy a lay-off as opposed to 8 weeks.

lol match fitness from one game 8 months before round 1 will make a massive difference

If he’s fit, play him.

Come on Ticky. Surely you can tell why a round 23 game in which are eliminated from finals is less important than the first game of round 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back