Autopsy Sydney vs Geelong. PRELIM

Remove this Banner Ad

I could not be prouder of this great club!!!!!

#1 -i really hope aliit gets up...looked reasonably happy so should be fine.

#2 -jones was brilliant. made the hige step up from neafl to afl prelim.

#3- heeney was great again

#4 titch- great game mate, if your leaving, your still giving your all and we appreciate it

#5 WE ARE GOING TO THE GRAND FINAL!!!!!!

1. Never been so proud to be at the MCG
2. Jones can't be dropped off that performance, was better than McVeigh has been all season.
3. Tippett was important the selectors made the right call!
4. Nervous and excited about the week!

Hope Tippett can really step up next week

He was good tonight, was critical in the 1st quarter where we won the game.

Franklin has moved into equal 7th spot on the all-time goals kicked in finals. One shy of Alastair Lynch. He needs 2 goals in the Grand Final and he will move into outright 5th.

1. Gordon Coventry - 111 goals
2. Jason Dunstall - 78 goals
3. Jack Titus - 74 goals
4. Leigh Matthews - 72 goals
5. Stephen Kernahan - 65 goals
6. Alastair Lynch - 65 goals
7. Lance Franklin - 64 goals (20 finals) 3.2
8. Doug Wade - 64 goals
9. Gary Ablett - 64 goals

If the Swans win the flag next week, I'm not sure if there's ever been a player in AFL/VFL history to win a Premiership and a Coleman medal at two different clubs. I hope the Swans do win next week by the way, Benny Mac deserves a Premiership.

48 goals for Buddy next week it is then...

XBpYzEz.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Best pressure performance by the Swans all year... That loss to GWS was EXACTLY what we needed.

Inside 50 count was Geelong 70-40...phenomonal that we could win by 40 points with that lopsided count

Lads.... amazing performance.

I'm absolutely gutted, I don't think anything went out way from the opening bounce, I think you guys had some luck etc but geez, nothing we could have done was going to beat you tonight.

I don't care what the Vic centric f***wits like to say about the swans. They are enormous and to continually come up the way they do and keep producing class players is a credit to them.

Very sad at seeing Boris in tears after the game but glad for people like Keiran Jack who's had his battles and a few other guys as well.

I'll stop short of saying I hope you win next week - my best mate goes for the dogs and I love the way the Giants play - but I know your team won't let you down.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back