Preview Sydney vs GWS - Who are the 5 most hated players in the AFL?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have some good names coming in, form-wise, they are not great ins....Kelly in particular has been fairly ordinary in the second half of the season.
Agree. Clogging up the salary cap really. Some of these guys just aren't as good as a) they used to be or b) their pay slips suggest

If you looked at GWS' named team without any knowledge of how the season had played out, you'd assume they were a top 4 side.

Great on paper. Dangerous if they're motivated. Ordinary if they're not.

Hope they're all thinking about end of season holidays. Or their next contract with Carlton / Geelong.

Last edited:

They are good ins for GWS no doubt, but I feel like we have a habit of underestimating our own a little bit. I seem to remember this mob running rampant in the first half against us back in round 1. Tom Green looked like Michael Voss in his prime and we seemingly had no answers for it. Until we did. We just rolled our sleeves up and cracked in and our mids just simply played better than theirs did, including Green.

Fremantle at Optus seemed a doomed prospect, until we just rolled our sleeves up and cracked in and played better than them. Melbourne at the G was a terrifying prospect, but again, we just rolled our sleeves up and cracked in and played better than them. We won so many of our head to head match ups that night it was not surprising at all we won.

Footy can sometimes be as simple as playing better than your direct opponent. Enough blokes in your team do that and you've suddenly got yourself a win. We've got the team to do it, let's hope they're prepared to do it.

Shouldn't be playing, and wouldn't be if Ladhams was fit. Injured foot and ankle. I would have preferred we take out chances on Sinclair and give Hickey a rest.
Hickey in a wheelchair is more capable than current day sinkers.

Plus I back Amartey and Reid to ruck if necessary.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Best side they have had for weeks. Nemesis. Good luck winning this one. Will put on a show for Clarkson and as usual do their best to once again win what is to them their GF Every year.
Yep!
I will be putting a few dollars on GWS for this one.

Day game. Tick.
Sat arvo. Tick.
SCG. Tick.
Bottom 8 team. Tick.
GWS with Toby Green. Tick.
Trying to win 4 in a row. Tick.
Media are loving us ATM. Tick.
David King has us as his second rated team. TICK!

That is 8 ticks which point to another disappointing loss against this mob. I have no confidence.

We'll be lucky to make the 8 at this rate.

Wer are a Bog standard side

No ruck.

Luke Parker has a new cat . His dog is unhappy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back