Autopsy Sydney vs Port Adelaide. Things you learnt.

Remove this Banner Ad

Performance wise wrong to keep him out. As far as worsening the injury or risking another it wouldnt even have been considered. Just a cork
A corked buttock puts a lot of extra strain on the lower back and hamstrings. Probably not the ideal situation for a guy like Rohan.

A corked buttock puts a lot of extra strain on the lower back and hamstrings. Probably not the ideal situation for a guy like Rohan.

The medical staff will make the call and they haven't got many wrong this year. If they say he's fine, he is.

The medical staff will make the call and they haven't got many wrong this year. If they say he's fine, he is.
Yeah I agree with that, but I disagree with the idea that it wouldn't have been considered to take him off.

Yeah I agree with that, but I disagree with the idea that it wouldn't have been considered to take him off.

At the end of the day a player and especially one who has had injuries would know his body. Rohan would know the limit very well.

somehow i think they considered that also. unless this bloke is running the medical team

latest

I didn't see the Parker hit on Wingard. Anything to worry about?

Edit: Don't worry. He's been cleared.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back