Rumour Tales from the Henley Beach Cafe 2: Crows 2021 Rumours

Where do you think Jordan Dawson ends up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know its been loosely reported in the media, but Dylan Stephens is staying put.

I’ve been waiting to see ken on a current affair being chased by a reporter asking about his false dreams of winning a premiership..

Dylan Stephens 2 years
Will Gould 1 year

I know its been loosely reported in the media, but Dylan Stephens is staying put.

No it's confirmed

Stephens, Gould, Fox and McLean all re-sign

Two year deal for Stephens

The panic is palpable!!

He ate dessert with them, but had an entree with us. Ordered a large coke with them and apple juice with us. Met with players and coaches and sponsors and ex team mates!!

Like I said earlier, watch both sets of supporters make justifications both ways …

I’m glad he went to them now we can focus on Luko.

I’m glad he went to them now we can grab Rankine.

He’s better Luko or Rannine will ever be.

He’s not even that good, too outside. We need grunt.

Perfect outside player for us, compliments it young group nicely.

Etc etc …

The panic is palpable!!

He ate dessert with them, but had an entree with us. Ordered a large coke with them and apple juice with us. Met with players and coaches and sponsors and ex team mates!!

Like I said earlier, watch both sets of supporters make justifications both ways …

I’m glad he went to them now we can focus on Luko.

I’m glad he went to them now we can grab Rankine.

He’s better Luko or Rannine will ever be.

He’s not even that good, too outside. We need grunt.

Perfect outside player for us, compliments it young group nicely.

Etc etc …

Port bound and is trying to win Hinkley over with that kind of power move.

brodie smith and laird were with dawson through the tour of the club yesterday, said hopefully they had done enough to get him to the crows. tom rehn thinks we are in the box seat, thinks the decision will come out monday.

Last edited:
brodie smith and laird were with dawson through the tour of the club yesterday, said hopefully they had done enough to get him to the crows. tom rehn thinks we are in the box seat, thinks the decision will come out monday.

Where did they say this?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tom Rehn: if it was a betting market crows would be paying $1.10, pear $7
Wish I could actually get those odds. Would be lobbing $20 on the pear without a second thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back