Social Science Tall men - do you find shorter men try and start you?

Remove this Banner Ad

Nope. Ute parked in a warehouse. We walked past WH. I comment "jesus they're massive dogs" next second both of em jump down. My heart just sank was so scary.

/sorry going OT

Shits me when people dont have their dogs on a lead and they come running at people/other dogs - even if your dog is not going to be aggressive, my dog might be and hence its on a lead. (my dogs are small and not aggressive but you get my drift)

Having said that, i give a pass to dogs who are well trained and come back instantly when told to, thats always impressive.

I've met some very pleasant short people, but they often do have a bit of irritable bowel-height syndrome, especially the more blokey overcompensating ones. Maybe they cop a few ribs a month about their height and it accumulates into a scowl that never really goes away. I've never been close to a fight with a short person before though, they've generally let me be.

Dog fights are like those cartoon dust rumbles, a ball of fury.

Last edited:

I'm 6 foot 5 and despite not having people start on me, I do find it cute 6 foot 2 manlets think they're tall
Do you get lots of short stature comedians with lines like "What's the weather like up there?" or "Did your parents put you in a grow bag when you were little did they?".

I am over 6 foot 2.

Chap.
Im 6 foot 2.
tenor.gif

I am 5'7'' and my closest mates are 6'2", 6'3" & 6'4" respectively. To see us together in the third person would be an interesting sight.

One of my kids is 6'7", he's been a few fights out with his mates. If anybody goes for him though it's generally two or three, they try to take out the biggest threat I guess.
lol

I hope this is satire. I really do.

lol

I hope this is satire. I really do.

No, sorry. First time he was jumped he came home with the tread of someone's runner stamped into the side of his head and I was sorry I'd raised him to be so aware of his size he could really hurt someone. Naturally not a violent kid and he was reluctant to hit back, now he will but he's been re-schooled.

He's well proportioned and in good shape, not for me or anybody who really knows him but he probably looks a bit scary.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No, sorry. First time he was jumped he came home with the tread of someone's runner stamped into the side of his head and I was sorry I'd raised him to be so aware of his size he could really hurt someone. Naturally not a violent kid and he was reluctant to hit back, now he will but he's been re-schooled.

He's well proportioned and in good shape, not for me or anybody who really knows him but he probably looks a bit scary.
I was more laughing at his mates just standing by why two or three other guys beat up on your son.

I'd thought it would have been about 5'6" but every generation is getting taller so it might have gone up a bit. I'm 5'9 1/2 when stretching it out and training and always felt too tall.

Everyone wants what they dont have imo. "Grass is always greener.."

I'm 5'3-5'4, im fine with that.

:( Nobody ever called me a giraffe but at a wedding as a bridesmaid where I had to wear a gold satin dress and five inch heels, one of the guests said "You look like a giant crunchie ... with great cleavage." That was his opening line.

There was this chick who worked up the high end of Collins St who must've been 6'4". But despite being that tall, she had all those lovely feminine curves going on. And she always wore long single piece dresses and the like. Possibly because she had trouble finding other clothes in her size. But they really accentuated her swoop / sweep or whatever they call it. The first time I saw her we were both waiting at the lights I think I actually said "Wow!" out loud.

She was the most beautiful creature I have ever seen. The only regret I have from leaving the job nearby.

I think if you had the choice between a 5'4" women and 5'9" women to populate a new country, you'd have to pick the latter. The above might be relevant to hetero dating, but it does flatter the betamale, tall men & women should like secede and start their own superhuman race. They can reach higher, travel faster, theoretically lift more, etc. Why go the Hobbiton crumpet when you can have the Amazonian. Why deny yourself legs. Men and woman have their freakazoid ceiling, but height is generally, for lack of a better word, good.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back