Society/Culture Terror attack in London

Remove this Banner Ad

Or the women who invented stories of racial discrimination following Trump's victory.

Saddos

I was thinking that but I didnt want to post it. The yanking of hijabs by those horrible whites (infidels) that were proved false.

In fact Islam has a history over the past 1400 years of claiming discrimination when it is unfounded to further its political agenda.

Its called Taqiya.

thats pretty tame for hooligans ..

Haha yeah I would probably prefer to it to be getting bashed by a baseball bat by a soccer hooligan.

Serious question do the germans have a soccer hooligan problem....even the neo nazi problem seems non existent these days or at least not what I saw it was like on Romper Stomper when it was tv the other day.

I just cant imagine someone trying to frame Islam would bother risking it all but bombing a domestic football team.

I'm sick of Hawthorn but I wouldn't bomb them.

Haha yeah I would probably prefer to it to be getting bashed by a baseball bat by a soccer hooligan.

Serious question do the germans have a soccer hooligan problem....even the neo nazi problem seems non existent these days or at least not what I saw it was like on Romper Stomper when it was tv the other day.

I just cant imagine someone trying to frame Islam would bother risking it all but bombing a domestic football team.

I'm sick of Hawthorn but I wouldn't bomb them.

i personally like football fans

geezers need excitement and all that

dont know much about the german ones, but the poles are insane

i think russia is the current benchmark. apparently at the last Euros, they were like an army of MMA fighters. where as the poms are mostly drunk and fat making a poor contest

somewhat shot stevie dank in the head didnt they? lol

i personally like football fans

geezers need excitement and all that

dont know much about the german ones, but the poles are insane

i think russia is the current benchmark. apparently at the last Euros, they were like an army of MMA fighters. where as the poms are mostly drunk and fat making a poor contest

somewhat shot stevie dank in the head didnt they? lol

Yeah the russians are in plenty of youtube videos (F*** me I do watch youtube videos) taking on the fat English during various tournaments.

But the russians like to see themselves as remorseless cyborgs while the british fans are just lagered up louts.

I remember a dutch mate going to great lengths to describe me how they would organise massive all in brawls after local games where they could bash each other with baseball bats.

I guess the game just isnt exciting as Aussie rules so its understandable.

Yeah the russians are in plenty of youtube videos (F*** me I do watch youtube videos) taking on the fat English during various tournaments.

But the russians like to see themselves as remorseless cyborgs while the british fans are just lagered up louts.

I remember a dutch mate going to great lengths to describe me how they would organise massive all in brawls after local games where they could bash each other with baseball bats.

I guess the game just isnt exciting as Aussie rules so its understandable.

in melbourne in the early days there were legitimate gang fighting going on between the suburban factions, aussie rules footy :thumbsu:

the richmond fans behind the goals (grog squad) have a bit of potential . crying out for a leader

in melbourne in the early days there were legitimate gang fighting going on between the suburban factions, aussie rules footy :thumbsu:

the richmond fans behind the goals (grog squad) have a bit of potential . crying out for a leader

Yeah I've actually read about that and there was a bit of the underworld feel to it all. The Carlton/Collingwood rivarly can be attributed to that in a roundabout kind of way.

At least these days it appears to be respectful rivalry. How horrible would it be to go to a Richmond/Geelong game and get your lights punched out by some gang boss or have a baseball batting after the game haha....Imagine bigfooty and the hatred going around but none of that is evident thank god.

I love Richmond so rather than wanting to hit you with a baseball bat I would rather you guys won a premiership soon.

The only threat the AFL has is getting bombed by someone shouting Allah Akbah and unfortunately like stadiums in Europe and soccer teams even Sri Lankans cricketers who dare go to Pakistan it is getting closer.

Us westerners as stupid encouraging and abetting islam (oh s**t Im being racist towards westerner whites again like someone on these forums)

Yebbo it's not racist to state the only people who believe white genocide is a thing are white losers who've failed in life, and who have some weird thing about sex and being dominated.

I didnt say white genocide was a thing it was that Kalergi bloke who specifically said whites should be elimanted. The same guy who has an award named after him who Angela Merkel proudly won who has now put his vision into motion within Germany.

I havent heard you say one word in condemnation against Kalergi as you would against someone like Hitler.

That makes you a shameful racist who is in support of the Kalergi plan because you are bending over backwards to defend it.

Go on say how disgusting the Kalergi theory is and the award in his honour is shameful and tasteless.

Go on condemn it you bigot.

And what do you do in life to make yourself such a raging success?

And no spending your entire life posting on the SRP board does not count?

I didnt say white genocide was a thing it was that Kalergi bloke who specifically said whites should be elimanted. The same guy who has an award named after him who Angela Merkel proudly won who has now put his vision into motion within Germany.

I havent heard you say one word in condemnation against Kalergi as you would against someone like Hitler.

That makes you a shameful racist who is in support of the Kalergi plan because you are bending over backwards to defend it.

Go on say how disgusting the Kalergi theory is and the award in his honour is shameful and tasteless.

No, remember how you were asked to provide evidence of your claims, and you tucked up and sodded off?

And what do you do in life to make yourself such a raging success?

And no spending your entire life posting on the SRP board does not count?
We'll be dead long before anything like that really happens, so does it really matter?

No, remember how you were asked to provide evidence of your claims, and you tucked up and sodded off?

I did not I asked you too google the plan you fool....I dont fall for your pathetic tricks that have been honed over your wasted years on the SRP board...how old are you KV do you have kids?

Go on condemn kalergis plan for Europe.

I wholeheartedly condemn Hitlers abhorrent vision for Europe.

Condemn the kalergi plan for Europe like I have Hitlers or out yourself as the shameful racist you are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We'll be dead long before anything like that really happens, so does it really matter?

Yes but tell the girls and parents of those girls in Europe that are constantly subjected to Islam's respect for women that.

Thats what i think too I will be long gone before sufficient numbers are evident.... Unfortunately my kids wont be.

I did not I asked you too google the plan you fool....I dont fall for your pathetic tricks that have been honed over your wasted years on the SRP board...how old are you KV do you have kids?

Go on condemn kalergis plan for Europe.

I wholeheartedly condemn Hitlers abhorrent vision for Europe.

Condemn the kalergi plan for Europe like I have Hitlers or out yourself as the shameful racist you are.
But CM86 did google it and you said it was bullshit. Can you provide any proof of what you are claim, or do you have nothing?

But CM86 did google it and you said it was bullshit. Can you provide any proof of what you are claim, or do you have nothing?

Youre a strange person.

Do you have kids? What do you for a living?

Thats what all we want to know you shameful racist.

CM86 showed me a wikipedia page that had been cut and pasted to carefully answer his agenda.

Do a google search and work it out for yourself why such a shameful person with his ideas of the destruction of indigenous Europe are supported by some big world leaders.

Sounds like Hitler to me but you support his ideas. You are worse than any nazi sympathiser I have ever read about you hypocrite.

Youre a strange person.

CM86 showed me a wikipedia page that had been cut and pasted to carefully answer his agenda.

Do a google search and work it out for yourself why such a shameful person with his ideas of the destruction of indigenous Europe are supported by some big world leaders.

Sounds like Hitler to me but you support his ideas. You are worse than any nazi sympathiser I have ever read about you hypocrite.
What do European leaders get out of changing European demographics?

The only thing that would sorta make sense would be to bolster support for their own parties going forward.

Youre a strange person.

How's this. He supported a pan-European mega state. He wanted colonial countries kept in the possession of this European state. He also wanted Ode to Joy recognised as the European national anthem, and English recognised as the official language.

He was a European chauvinist.

You hate him. Ironically enough, so did the Nazis.

If this is the guy you are claiming will ruin the white race, you are a gibbon. Now, go an watch some more dopey youtube videos.

Do you have any evidence of this? Just a single link?

Its in your wikipedia link if you want to actually acknowledge it all next time.

Can you honestly not google this. I dont know what your arguing about.

Kalergi existed...his plan exists....the EU have an award for it....the EU's traitorous leaders are applying it.

I believe it you dont big deal....good for you.

How's this. He supported a pan-European mega state. He wanted colonial countries kept in the possession of this European state. He also wanted Ode to Joy recognised as the European national anthem, and English recognised as the official language.

He was a European chauvinist.

You hate him. Ironically enough, so did the Nazis.

If this is the guy you are claiming will ruin the white race, you are a gibbon. Now, go an watch some more dopey youtube videos.

Oh god lets all sing over the rainbow together.

I am wrong he sounds like a fabulous fellow. Like those millions of "male refugees' streaming into Europe singing "we love the infidel"

You are a racist for pointing out his good points and ignoring the bad points.

Hitler was a painter before he became infamous but imagine if I pointed that out.

You sir are a shameful racist.

Oh god lets all sing over the rainbow together.

I am wrong he sounds like a fabulous fellow. Like those millions of "male refugees' streaming into Europe singing "we love the infidel"

You are a racist for pointing out his good points and ignoring the bad points.

Hitler was a painter before he became infamous but imagine if I pointed that out.

You sir are a shameful racist.
Do you need a moment to compose yourself, and then try again?

What do European leaders get out of changing European demographics?

The only thing that would sorta make sense would be to bolster support for their own parties going forward.

Ok so whats Merkel doing then.

How the f*** do I know what shes doing it for but it is f***** up her country, those that she is supposed to serve protect, big time.

Why would you do that to your countries people it beggars belief.

Ok so whats Merkel doing then.

How the f*** do I know what shes doing it for but it is f***** up her country, those that she is supposed to serve protect, big time.

Why would you do that to your countries people it beggars belief.
The decision her party made is debatable; you're claiming it is part of an orchestrated super plan to obliterate the white race that was began by a dude who died 45 years ago.

A plan that only a bunch of plebs with a youtube account can recognise.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back