Universal Love Thanks Preview Writers!

Remove this Banner Ad

As the season draws to a close, I would like to thank all of the posters who wrote match previews for the 2013 season. Our board has the highest quality previews on BigFooty and that is down to the dedication, knowledge and enthusiasm of the people who write the previews.

The sort of quality we get from our preview writers is what keeps people coming back to this board. On behalf of the moderating team, I extend my sincere thanks to you all.

The GWS preview in light of the drastic events leading into that week must've been a particularly difficult one to do. Whoever wrote that one must have done a stellar job - full kudos to him.

The GWS preview in light of the drastic events leading into that week must've been a particularly difficult one to do. Whoever wrote that one must have done a stellar job - full kudos to him.

Wait a minute...

As the season draws to a close, I would like to thank all of the posters who wrote match previews for the 2013 season. Our board has the highest quality previews on BigFooty and that is down to the dedication, knowledge and enthusiasm of the people who write the previews.

The sort of quality we get from our preview writers is what keeps people coming back to this board. On behalf of the moderating team, I extend my sincere thanks to you all.

I know you said "all of you", but I know you meant "Duritz".

You're welcome.

Vosswater_zps79f6d30d.gif

:(

Previews got better from Round 2. :D:thumbsu:

Big thanks to those who posted previews I read every one and looked forward to it each week. I don't post a whole lot but I get heaps out of this board and all the posters some great discussions. Much appreciated.

Thankyou very much to all those who posted previews on the games throughout this season. The stats featured in many of these posts have given me more info about the game. Great job guys!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back