That would look good on a t-shirt

Remove this Banner Ad

Chief Ford Fairlane Macca19 FishingRick04 Forzaport

Can we make ( ie get legal approval) a Bigfooty logo t-shirt + a Port board design even Chokito's Yes We Ken Design under the Bigfooty logo, so when we say we are going to have a meet up at The White Marquee Bar next to Adelaide Oval or somewhere at the MCG during finals, people who want to come along but dont know the regulars can spot us and come up and introduce themselves and join in?? You can take off the t-shirt during the game if need be.

So this is a question about the legalities first - the finance is to be sorted latter if we get approval and other agree to buying one.

I think it should be

I'm a Bigfooty Loser :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chief Ford Fairlane Macca19 FishingRick04 Forzaport

Can we make ( ie get legal approval) a Bigfooty logo t-shirt + a Port board design even Chokito's Yes We Ken Design under the Bigfooty logo, so when we say we are going to have a meet up at The White Marquee Bar next to Adelaide Oval or somewhere at the MCG during finals, people who want to come along but dont know the regulars can spot us and come up and introduce themselves and join in?? You can take off the t-shirt during the game if need be.

So this is a question about the legalities first - the finance is to be sorted latter if we get approval and other agree to buying one.

If it's alright by you guys, please do not use the Yes We Ken logo that Vic designed (and that I made shirts of).
I have been in contact with the club and I've been told to tone it down.

Sadly, whatever has been made, that's it. There will be no more.
The last few I had were sent to Vic for his family and friends, and the Wingard family.

I hope you guys can be OK with this. I don't want myself, Vic or the PAFC to get into trouble for use of Ken's image etc.

Happy to get involved in a another BigFooty style PAFC shirt though! Maybe a Robbie inspired GrayPride or 50ShadesOfGray?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back