List Mgmt. The 2019 Trade and Free Agency Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Our list is hardly full of kids anymore.

That said, I don’t mind the idea of trading up as high as possible, using those 2 or 3 picks on kids, then topping the list up with senior bodies if needed.

Yep Dees dont need depth but a team like GWS certainly do. Or the collingwoods or whoever else has has a long injury list over the last few years.

Did I fall asleep and wake up in 2013 when we needed to pick up all the duds from everyone else’s list
Like. Like. Like.

I get picking up a DFA if it’s strategic like Sam Murray who shown pace and line breaking ability as well as averaging 20+ disposals in a good side. But to delist Stretch and pickup a spud like Menadue would be awful.

Richmond have plenty of duds too. The Tigers’ system and good players do a far better job of covering for them than Melbourne’s do.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our list is hardly full of kids anymore.

That said, I don’t mind the idea of trading up as high as possible, using those 2 or 3 picks on kids, then topping the list up with senior bodies if needed.
If you want senior bodies go to a retirement home, not Connor Menadue.

I’m sure we’ll unearth the next Nat Fyfe with pick 8.

What? The most overrated 2x Brownlow medal winner. Who got lucky and should've thanked Michael Christian for that hit against the Tigers. That Nat Fyfe?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back