Preview The 2022 Pre Season Training Official Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah. Not looking promising.
As was mentioned, the wide lens on the shot makes him look worse, as it makes Nank look bigger than he is......

There's no doubt he's working harder, some guys just bulk easier and cant shake it.

Last edited:
Fogarty needed to lose weight, not spend the entire summer on protein shakes and the weight machines.
Talk about an over-reaction to a poor photo...
kataXLqo

FFF_DybUcAQqMw7

TF-WEB.png

I really think Fogarty took some really great steps forward last year. I view him now as a settled, valuable piece of our forward line.

Some commentators will ignore that and still run with the same comments this year, like big year for Fogarty, has a lot to prove etc.

I really think Fogarty took some really great steps forward last year. I view him now as a settled, valuable piece of our forward line.

Some commentators will ignore that and still run with the same comments this year, like big year for Fogarty, has a lot to prove etc.
If he can get 35-40 goals this season, that's a big win IMO.

Jimmy Rowe looking pretty ripped in these insta's too

not exactly showing themselves up as the smartest fishermen floating around leaving the gaff on the floor of the boat like that… step back, roll on the handle of it and next minute its sticking in your bare foot or through your mates lower calf..

I remember in one of his early games he got the ball at half back and rushed through some traffic and lasered a low 40 metre kick to a leading forward at the centre square. Was very D-Mac like except he had the skill to pick a target out, rather than the long high bomb.

That was before all the head knocks though, as you say I think that has played a part in that. Certainly hasn't seemed as aggressive as he did in that play since then.

Dmac could hit up targets when he chose to. He just didn't do it much for some reason.

The first sentence is correct but I still think he has a little bit to prove, and I'm a massive Fog fan.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

McAdam Concussion protocol

Chayce trained with the midfield group

Matt Crouch back in full training

Last edited:
The photo certainly doesn't do Fog any favours. Hopefully it's a mirage, because he looks far too chubby there.

There's an elite player in Fogs body, it's just sadly consumed by a few unnecessary pounds.
Today's training pic...

Capture.PNG

Remove this Banner Ad

Back