Opinion The Adelaide Board Politics Thread Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you going to repeat this continually. Quote what you're alluding to from the inditement that will sink him. You do understand it is just a formal accusation initiating a criminal case. Nothing more, nothing less. It is the high point of the prosecution.
Have you read the indictment yet?

The whole court case is to come. Its not a sign of guilt. i honestly dont think he will be found guilty because the prosecution wont be able to prove the case beyond a reasonable doubt. Its easier to get the case to court than to get a guilty verdict. At his age as well, he is becoming frail, even if found guilty, I dont see him going to jail as he will be too frail. The court case wont happen within the next 12 months and it will go for a long time because of how technical it is.

From all reports, it appears the timing of the indictment is the issue more so than actual innocence. This seems to be the common rhetoric amongst republican social media commentators.
That not what your mate Salt Peter Putin is going on about.

What are you trying to say here. A little bit of bias from the legacy media.:think:

Well that stat can be taken two ways. One is its weird that its being covered only by fox media in a negative light. Other news outlets have covered it from an innocent to proven guilty approach. This is why its hard to prove what is true anymore. Both sides lie, both sides make up so much crap for political purposes and it appears both sides have weaponised the media. This is not great for democracy. And yet again, this can be solely blamed on Trump. By claiming fake news all the time, he alienated neutral networks in favor of the favourable coverage from fox. Its no wonder a war opened up in the media.

None of the above means trump is innocent or guilty and same with biden. Its just a fact. Its insane to believe what any media says anymore.

Read the indictment
It's in this book somewhere isn't it. I'm sure you read it cover to cover. Many times.

1534164393.png

Well that stat can be taken two ways. One is its weird that its being covered only by fox media in a negative light. Other news outlets have covered it from an innocent to proven guilty approach. This is why its hard to prove what is true anymore. Both sides lie, both sides make up so much crap for political purposes and it appears both sides have weaponised the media. This is not great for democracy. And yet again, this can be solely blamed on Trump. By claiming fake news all the time, he alienated neutral networks in favor of the favourable coverage from fox. Its no wonder a war opened up in the media.

None of the above means trump is innocent or guilty and same with biden. Its just a fact. Its insane to believe what any media says anymore.
1686832620115.jpeg

That not what your mate Salt Peter Putin is going on about.
Right now, and for the last 15 months, I've been firmly in the camp of 'send more weapons to Ukraine'. I'd like nothing more than to see the collapse of putin and russia. And the CCP for that matter

Why do flogs like you always resort to petty name calling when your feel feels get hurt

I also used to struggle with why you resort to calling anyone who doesn't share your view on trump a communist? Is it because you've nothing of value to add?

Weirdly I noticed you were cheerleading Xi and the CCP the other day. Perhaps you're the communist. Or maybe you just love extremist forms of government, regardless of their policies?

trump loves putin. And I suspect if he was the current president he would've thrown Ukraine and Europe under the bus and let putin take whatever he wanted

Maybe you love putin too?

Right now, and for the last 15 months, I've been firmly in the camp of 'send more weapons to Ukraine'. I'd like nothing more than to see the collapse of putin and russia. And the CCP for that matter

Why do flogs like you always resort to petty name calling when your feel feels get hurt

I also used to struggle with why you resort to calling anyone who doesn't share your view on trump a communist? Is it because you've nothing of value to add?

Weirdly I noticed you were cheerleading Xi and the CCP the other day. Perhaps you're the communist. Or maybe you just love extremist forms of government, regardless of their policies?

trump loves putin. And I suspect if he was the current president he would've thrown Ukraine and Europe under the bus and let putin take whatever he wanted

Maybe you love putin too?
You have me confused with your other account or your girlfriend OneGreatCommie.

You may forget it was the Obama Admin that threw Ukraine under the bus initially.

Last edited:

You are better than this. Sad when you can't argue a legitimate point but you try to diminish it to a joke just because you disagree with it. I can only assume you disagree with it because I blamed Trump. However its true. Did he not claim fake news to anything that went against his narrative? Even when proven to be wrong. Tried to claim alternative facts. Refused to talk to all media outlets that wasnt fox news. That was always going to create enemies and push the political divide to the extreme. Did I also say it in no way means Biden is innocent. Thats dumb right? A dumb take. Or did I not say it means nothing to Trumps innocence or guilt. Exactly what was the dumb take?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You have me confused with your other account or your girlfriend OneGreatCommie.

You may forget it was the Obama Admin that threw Ukraine under the bus initially.
I don't think, with hindsight, anyone believes Obama handled russia's little green men invasion of eastern Ukraine as a success.

And no I don't have you confused. You often resort to petty name calling. Seems to be a part of your MO

Lack of humanity?...but they are sanctuary cities and have proudly advertised it for years...they WANT them so let them eat cake. Its inhumane to NOT send them all there to them
You wear your lack of humanity as a badge of honour.

It’s disgusting that you cheer on desperate people being trafficked purely for political motives and grandstanding, not out of any real concern for their well being. At the same time you are outraged at perceived political motives against Trump.

Isn’t that just a bit hypocritical?

It’s disgusting that you cheer on desperate people being trafficked purely for political motives and grandstanding, not out of any real concern for their well being. At the same time you are outraged at perceived political motives against Trump.

Yes i deplore people trafficking so shut the border and stop the people traffickers in their tracks...i am glad you agree that supporting the cartels trafficking people as mayorkas is actively doing is disgusting

He believes in Trump. This is what Trump stands for. No point arguing with him.

On CPH2371 using BigFooty.com mobile app

He believes in Trump. This is what Trump stands for. No point arguing with him.

On CPH2371 using BigFooty.com mobile app

There are desperate people because the US has a crisis at its border, because it hasn’t had control of said border for the last two and half years.

C’mon, this is the most basic shit ever. You blokes literally can’t see anything past “Orange Man Bad”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back