The Apprentice: 2024 Republican primaries

Who will be the 2024 Republican candidate?

• Donald Trump

Votes: 33 48.5%
  • Donald Trump Jnr

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Eric Trump

• Ivanka Trump

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • Josh Hawley

• Matt Gaetz

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nikki Haley

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • Ted Cruz

• Lindsey Graham

• Marco Rubio

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Mike Pence

• Mike Pompeo

• Tucker Carlson

• Sean Hannity

• Devin Nunes

• Jim Jordan

• Chris Christie

• Other

Votes: 11 16.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

DeSantis is freaking terrifying. He could actually do more damage than Trump if that's possible to democracy.
For a moment I was on his cart due to the anyone but Donny train but I jumped off a while ago

In other news the Florida Nazi Party looks to be endorsing the Governor of Florida as their man for the Primaries

">

Imagine sitting next to a hardened con and they ask what you're in for

'' I showed a Disney movie'' - instant cred right there

For a moment I was on his cart due to the anyone but Donny train but I jumped off a while ago

In other news the Florida Nazi Party looks to be endorsing the Governor of Florida as their man for the Primaries

">

Imagine sitting next to a hardened con and they ask what you're in for

'' I showed a Disney movie'' - instant cred right there

Anything tl Disney is no no in florida unless its tax payments

Given the constant law changes in Florida, could Ron DeSanitise be worse than Trump?

I think so because he seems to be a true zealot.
Trump is a narcissist & probably a sociopath but he’s essentially amoral.

In a practical sense I don’t think he believes anything much & just says & does whatever he needs to to achieve his only purpose which is be the most important person in the world with everyone kissing his arse & hanging on his every word.

Because his cult followers want white, Christian, nationalist stuff he gives them that but I don’t think he’d care if they wanted Sodom & Gomorrah, he’d promise them that.

I haven’t seen enough of RDS but he gives the impression of being a humorless demagogue with conviction. Plus unlike Trump he can follow through.

Have we really reached the point where Disneyland is UnAmerican? When I was a kid Disneyland was part of the great mystique of America.

Tim Scott entering the fray

On a normal cycle he would appear to be a decent candidate, not sure how he he will go against the MAGA crazies and De Santis, cant be a bad thing however, and would be a pretty smart VP candidate for either.

Kristi Noem

Kristi Noem must be thrilled, as she is reportedly on ...​

The South Dakota Standard
https://www.sdstandardnow.com › home › noem-must...

kristi noem 2024 from www.sdstandardnow.com
10 Mar 2023 — Mar 10 Kristi Noem must be thrilled, as she is reportedly on Donald Trump's short list as a VP candidate in 2024.

FwhnouDXsAEXBPL

and Chris Christie, who at least will add a bit of spice to the debates if he lasts that long

Wonder whether any of the other 2016 candidates will return.

Lindsay Graham, Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio have all become spineless bootlickers for Trump, so not sure we will see them. Ben Carson was also part of the Trump administration so not sure he'd run.

Would be entertaining if Jeb went around again.

On a normal cycle he would appear to be a decent candidate, not sure how he he will go against the MAGA crazies and De Santis, cant be a bad thing however, and would be a pretty smart VP candidate for either.

A man who is being questioned if he’s still a virgin.

I’m impressed with the quality reporter asking good questions for once.

His speech was terrible as were the people in the room. He sounded like a soft DeSanitise.

It seems Americans are incapable of separating church and state.

Trying to impersonate Obama? - not even close!

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The battleground on Florida is going to be hilarious given Trump's residence there.
I guess rising sea levels do come with some benefits...

Back