Media The Back Up Plan

Remove this Banner Ad

You know what a "hostile" takeover is .....it was always us to start with, Metalcrusher was simply the advanced scout .....you can't keep any secrets around here

Don't involve me in your crack pot imaginary Shinnnanigins campaignery.

During the whole expansion discussion the question was asked "why don't you help out one of the struggling teams and re-brand them" or words to that effect and my first response was quite dismissive, I'll be honest. But it sat with me for a few days and lately I've been thinking more and more what that would actually look like. And so I crunched the numbers and there may actually be something in this, potentially, if the Death Valley bid doesn't get past the committee.

So I am here today to present to you my vision for a potential future without expansion:

Hostile Takeover Bid - Las Vegas Bears

This is a 4 stage plan that I think adds value to the league as a whole, which I will show in more detail later, clearly invests in the future and helps all clubs as a result. The reason I chose the Bears is they had the most players currently on their list I would keep.

Stage 1. Players: I have carefully studied the playing list and divided them into 3 groups

a) Retain: tgrs Matera92

b) Consider: First to third year players are encouraged to re-apply for their positions

c) The Rest: Thank you for your time your services are no longer required

Stage 2. Leadership: I propose a co captaincy model with myself U2tigers and the retained players with tasks to be divided equally amongst the group

Stage 3 View attachment 872201 This has to go.

This will be the main focus of the leadership group re-branding the club with something far less s**t than a teddy bear

Stage 4. New playing gear: Once the club is re-branded we can present our new playing gear to the league

As you can see we have heavily invested in the future of the club and also provided opportunities for some of the struggling clubs to clog their lists up with all new posters.

Stay away from the crack pipe mate, the sores are starting to show on your arms.

This is 100% backed by the committee if expansion doesn't go ahead they want to fix s**t clubs like yours.

If you're not part of the solution........

Do you delete you account if this fails?? Put some skin in the game you weak campaigner!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow large balls eh?

Why on earth would I delete my account over a back up plan? I am committed to the expansion bids champ, this is what the committee is pushing for

So … your thread has no point then …. cool. Way to Kennedy Parker yourself.

How does deleting my account give it a point? Have you been day drinking again?

Just started thanks for asking, however I am trying to establish the relevancy of this thread? Are you whoring for whoring sake? I mean FFS even WaynesWorld19 would have done a better job at this.

Hardly relevant Acey ... only Gossip I have is Test Tickle is defecting to the Bombers for S30! WaynesWorld19 can you confirm this?
The fitting of the new kit is underway ..... Testy got a bid antsy when Garvon did a crotch measurement .....but I convinced him it was to get the correct boot size .....btw Testy the feedback was ... "impressive"

There are 2 failed expansion bids to pick from in my model. Half of them are right behind this play,
Might want to drop the Vas then

Will you be dropping the podcasts for S30, you have a big job your taking on next season

Good luck !

Just started thanks for asking, however I am trying to establish the relevancy of this thread? Are you whoring for whoring sake? I mean FFS even WaynesWorld19 would have done a better job at this.
That bad Huh !

This isn't a flashy puff piece with fancy graphics and photoshop.

This is a vision of the future, with much less s**t in it. Your not doing yourself any favours with regards to reapplying for your position

This isn't a flashy puff piece with fancy graphics and photoshop.

This is a vision of the future, with much less s**t in it. Your not doing yourself any favours with regards to reapplying for your position

Oh noes .... my life has commeth to an end … what ever shall I do?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back