Media The Back Up Plan

Remove this Banner Ad

Just started thanks for asking, however I am trying to establish the relevancy of this thread? Are you whoring for whoring sake? I mean FFS even WaynesWorld19 would have done a better job at this.
I'll lay down for anyone.

I think I have worked your thread out Harvey Manfrenjensenden , and I just want to say

Pissing off every current team in the Sweet F.A so they will vote in your favour come bid time, just so you leave them the * alone.

Like I said

I would love to be the 1st to Welcome the Death Valley Serpents to the Sweet F.A.

* sake Harvey Manfrenjensenden

First you fluff me and tell me I’m beautiful trying to get me to jump ship and expand the expansion.
Although it made me feel kinda funny, like when I used to climb the ropes in gym class, I politely declined.

NOW you are planning to take over the Bears.

Which one is it going to be?

Will boom recruit Metalcrusher make it into the leadership group? Certainly has been at the forefront of the match threads for the Bears.

What about U2tigers? He became a better poster overnight! What happens to him?!

What’s going on here?! The SFA (me) demands answers!!

I think I have worked your thread out Harvey Manfrenjensenden , and I just want to say

Pissing off every current team in the Sweet F.A so they will vote in your favour come bid time, just so you leave them the fu** alone.

Like I said

I would love to be the 1st to Welcome the Death Valley Serpents to the Sweet F.A.

Ha ha. What a misread.

Enjoy your new captain.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

fu** sake Harvey Manfrenjensenden

First you fluff me and tell me I’m beautiful trying to get me to jump ship and expand the expansion.
Although it made me feel kinda funny, like when I used to climb the ropes in gym class, I politely declined.

NOW you are planning to take over the Bears.

Which one is it going to be?

Will boom recruit Metalcrusher make it into the leadership group? Certainly has been at the forefront of the match threads for the Bears.

What about U2tigers? He became a better poster overnight! What happens to him?!

What’s going on here?! The SFA (me) demands answers!!
4bUV7Ls.gif

Ha ha. What a misread.

Enjoy your new captain.
Well, we know he has the Wonders vote, pretty sure he now has the Bears vote locked in now.

He only needs another 5 media pieces pissing off other clubs and he has a majority vote for expansion.

And we both know Harvey Manfrenjensenden is great at pissing anyone off.

My money is on him.

Well, we know he has the Wonders vote, pretty sure he now has the Bears vote locked in now.

He only needs another 5 media pieces pissing off other clubs and he has a majority vote for expansion.

And we both know Harvey Manfrenjensenden is great at pissing anyone off.

My money is on him.

Let's just leave him in the woods.

And that's hard for me to say, I gave birth to him (figuratively).

Take over the Bears and then fold it.

They don't even post in match threads.

Yeah we are s**t trucks … the furries have killed us this week in posting numbers ;)

Yeah we are s**t trucks … the furries have killed us this week in posting numbers ;)

There's a wise old saying, it's not how big your posts are, it's where you shove them that matters.

Furies may lack the numeral superiority of the bears, but oppo teams never pat us on that head and say "it's okay, it happens to everyone at some stage. Have a rest and we can try posting again next week"

LIke I care about the Furries.

Cowards when you face the Bombers :thumbsu:

Did your hubby give you permission to post here, and this script doesn't sound like one of his pre-approved posts you normally do. You know you daddy doesn't like you exerting independent thought

Remove this Banner Ad

Back