The Basketball board AFL thread

Remove this Banner Ad

You have their 9th. There will be blood.
giphy.gif

Beating Richmond never gets old.

Anyone seen that cotchin fella yet?

Beers are $8.90 at Adelaide Oval compared to $7.50 at Etihad. #realelectionissues

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lel Port.

You flogs... wait i mean blokes, yes thats it... were just a bit too good.

Cleaner with the ball and exposed our undermanned defence. Destroyed us in the ruck and clearances in the second half.

Of course what on earth was going on with the umpiring didnt help matters, there was some absolute garbage (yes both ways )

I do question how a bloke gets hit in the face in mid air, causing him to land on the head and ends up bleeding out the ear without a free kick tho

Last edited:
You flogs... wait i mean blokes, yes thats it... were just a bit too good.

Cleaner with the ball and exposed our undermanned defence. Destroyed us in the ruck and clearances in the second half.

Of course what on earth was going on with the umpiring didnt help matters, there was some absolute garbage (yes both ways in some instances)

I do question how a bloke gets hit in the face in mid air, causing him to land on the head and ends up bleeding out the ear without a free kick tho

Your field kicking was absolutely woeful for stretches.

3rd quarter was an interesting whistle fest indeed.

Hartlett? Probably should have been a #freekickhawthorn ? Head in the way. Glad the umps got us through again though.

Your field kicking was absolutely woeful for stretches.

3rd quarter was an interesting whistle fest indeed.

Hartlett? Probably should have been a #freekickhawthorn ? Head in the way. Glad the umps got us through again though.

Woeful is actually a compliment lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back