Game Day At The MCG - 2016 Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Dogs speed will trouble swans .. I hope the doggies can do it my nephews are beside themselves, my brother in law is a life member of the Bulldogs, many decades ago helped them build club rooms at written oval, die hard..my heart says dogs, but I think Sydney's experience will be a factor, then again Bevo has coached well,we keep writing them off, I want a fairy tale Go Dogs !

Doggies were ferocious at the ball in last win , I think they'll bring that and even add more on top , i have the feeling this could be one of the great finals...Doggies by 3 points

A very good friend of mine has 2 Corporate tickets to the Grand Final.
Food and drinks included.

Unfortunately he didn't realise when he bought the GF Corporate package that the Grand Final fell on the same day as his wedding so he can't go.

If you are interested and want to go, it's at St Eustathios Greek Orthodox Church 221 Dorcas St South Melbourne at 3.00PM next Saturday.

Her name is Effie.

A very good friend of mine has 2 Corporate tickets to the Grand Final.
Food and drinks included.

Unfortunately he didn't realise when he bought the GF Corporate package that the Grand Final fell on the same day as his wedding so he can't go.

If you are interested and want to go, it's at St Eustathios Greek Orthodox Church 221 Dorcas St South Melbourne at 3.00PM next Saturday.

Her name is Effie.
Will be busy watching the GF myself but can fill in for him on the honeymoon if he likes....;)

Will be busy watching the GF myself but can fill in for him on the honeymoon if he likes....;)

rolling.gif

If the Dogs get up, I think we can safely say equalisation is working. Their growth since the appointment of Bevo and potential for sustained success probably says enough as is.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hate to be a killjoy, but the Dogs had a lot more talent on their list when The Drink took over as coach than when Bolton was appointed at Carlton, make no mistake, its gonna take a heck longer for Bolts to get us into a grand final than Beveridge's Bullies

Anyhow Sydney by 36 points, and Dan The Man Hannebery the Norm Smith medalist.

Hate to be a killjoy, but the Dogs had a lot more talent on their list when The Drink took over as coach than when Bolton was appointed at Carlton, make no mistake, its gonna take a heck longer for Bolts to get us into a grand final than Beveridge's Bullies

So what's new.

Oi off to the Unpopular Opinions thread you go. :D

Hate to be a killjoy, but the Dogs had a lot more talent on their list when The Drink took over as coach than when Bolton was appointed at Carltobn, make no mistake, its gonna take a heck longer for Bolts to get us into a grand final than Beveridge's Bullies
Yeah they're three years ahead essentially.

Also I don't think anyone has started a rebuild from a shitter platform than we did. Getting back to the top 4 will be huge challenge, hopefully we can snag a flag or two while we're up there.

Absolutely true, but we can use the Dog go es as a visual blueprint if what you need to do and what you can accomplish.

To the people half slamming Dogs people for celebrating even making the grand final just consider the fact that it's taken some very loyal supporters 55 years to even get the chance to watch their team compete for a flag, they are starting to be the target market of APIA adds.

Sydney, Geelong and Hawthorn have all had nearly all the fun the last 10 years, been a long time for the doggies, pretty hard not to be backing them. Should be a good tough game. Think it will come down to goal kicking accuracy or something minor like that. Both teams are going to run hard, tackle hard and go in pretty hard I would suspect. Still think the doggies could tidy up their goal kicking a little, reads good on paper but last few weeks have missed some easy ones, Swans can miss them too. Nothing in this one you'd suspect.

If the Dogs can successfully shut down Buddy, they will win.

Problem is, I don't think they can. Franklin has looked refreshed and focused this season, and he loves the big stage, and after losing the last two Grannies he has played. Probably a legacy defining game for him.. Can't wait to see what he does tbh

Dennis Cometti is a Bulldogs fan. (was actually on Footscray's senior list before injuries curtailed his playing career)

It feels like a nice piece of destiny by The Footballer Gods that his final game as a commentator will involve The Dogs in The Grand Final.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back