Opinion The 'Carlton related stuff that doesn't need it's own thread' thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Kevin,

You are a campaigner. Go **** yourself and stick your opinions up your arse.

Best wishes,

TL15.

Feel free to leave your thoughts here fellow Bluebaggers.
quoted for whatthe*ness...........

quoted for whatthe****ness...........

I just had the misfortune of seeing Sheedy on the 7 news sledging Carlton so I felt I deserved the right of reply.

Okay it was on Seven news.

Sheedy made the comment and I am paraphrasing that Carlton was a way bigger problem to the AFL than Gold Coast. Said GC have only been in the league for a few years and we are worse than them. He then started prattling on about the amount of spoons we have as I was putting my fist through the TV screen.

Okay it was on Seven news.

Sheedy made the comment and I am paraphrasing that Carlton was a way bigger problem to the AFL than Gold Coast. Said GC have only been in the league for a few years and we are worse than them. He then started prattling on about the amount of spoons we have as I was putting my fist through the TV screen.
As opposed to taking performance enhancing drugs and putting the players' welfare in danger, lol. What an old fool.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As opposed to taking performance enhancing drugs and putting the players' welfare in danger, lol. What an old fool.

He is a s**t truck of the highest order.

Oldschool Richmond, a truck full of manure, it all fits...

Very easy to kick a team while they are down. From memory he was unusually quiet throughout the drugs scandal.

Dear Kevin,

You are a campaigner. Go **** yourself and stick your opinions up your arse.

Best wishes,

TL15.

Feel free to leave your thoughts here fellow Bluebaggers on Sheedy’s comments.
I thought it was Kevin Rudd you were talking about. He’s a flog & campaigner as well. Ear wax eater, too.

He knows the sleeping giant is awakening. Sheedy for all his stupidity, usually does things for a reason. Reckon he is stirring the pot knowing we are about to close the gap.

Guessing it is an * home game next time we play, they need a big crowd to generate money for the lawyers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back