Opinion The 'Carlton related stuff that doesn't need it's own thread' thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
gotta dip your lid to the smarties who have somehow managed to get a signal across the nullabor...........kudos.........

Cheeky bugger ;)

On a side note I have just been informed by the Minister for War and Finance that tonight's dinner duties are on me (SWAMBO will cook Friday and provide beverage duties).

Tonight's dinner:

Pork belly rashers baked with glazed rosemary/honey/hikory extract and caraway seeds.
Baked Hasselback Potatoes with spring onion/diced bacon/infused garlic olive oil and cheese melted.
Greek salad (traditional)

Phew... I would like to get THERE... getting THERE would be great... I've never been THERE before.
There, there.

Feel better???

On a side note I have just been informed by the Minister for War and Finance that tonight's dinner duties are on me (SWAMBO will cook Friday and provide beverage duties).

Tonight's dinner:

Pork belly rashers baked with glazed rosemary/honey/hikory extract and caraway seeds.
Baked Hasselback Potatoes with spring onion/diced bacon/infused garlic olive oil and cheese melted.
Greek salad (traditional)
What's this? My Kitchen Rules?

gotta dip your lid to the smarties who have somehow managed to get a signal across the nullabor...........kudos.........
I can remember watching a Test Match from the WACA many years ago on the ABC when they lost the picture. After investigation by ABC techs, it was established that a farmer in SA had cut the coaxial cable whilst using farm machinery on his farm.

Is JLT free for club members this year?

read club/afl member access supposed to go on sale at 9am, but received no email.

How many hours a week do the mens team spend at the club? How much of that is actual training and how much is planning, tactics etc?

Would be interesting to know.

How many hours a week do the mens team spend at the club? How much of that is actual training and how much is planning, tactics etc?

I've always been under the impression the hours spent there is comparable to a normal work week for most. Not sure exactly how it would differ between off-season and the playing season though.

Between meetings, training sessions, weights and cardio sessions, recovery sessions, more meetings, medicals and representative duties, I reckon they fill the week pretty quick.

I've always been under the impression the hours spent there is comparable to a normal work week for most. Not sure exactly how it would differ between off-season and the playing season though.

Between meetings, training sessions, weights and cardio sessions, recovery sessions, more meetings, medicals and representative duties, I reckon they fill the week pretty quick.
So, effectively 3 times as long as the female players are allowed?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pre-Bolton it was 20 contact hours, then they'd do a little gym work and then there'd be matchday.

Under Bolton it's been 40, but I'd say gym work is part of that (i.e. no more half-arseing players).

tin-can-phone-picture-id471423407

in fairness tin for cans from wa mines no doubt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back