2nds The Casey Thread 2022

netslave

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 6, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Sealed the deal this qtr, Mitch Brown really gunning for for Weid's spot. Bailey Laurie finding consistency may get an AFL game later in the year.

Deelighted

Club Legend
Aug 2, 2009
AFL Club
Melbourne
Typically horrible Casey conditions but good performance across the board with plenty of solid contributors. Tomlinson the stand out for me. Still nobody absolutely demanding AFL selection but that's ok.

Fork n Hell

Premiership Player
Mar 7, 2018
AFL Club
Melbourne
yeah Tommo was good, though he did give away a lot of free kicks at times.
very tough conditions with the wind, but the usual suspects stood out again like Bedford, Baker, Brown, Smith, Dunstan, and Melk.
of the kids, i think Laurie is slowly improving.
Woewodin found a bit of it but his ball use wasn't good.
McVee doesn't really stand out too much but he seems to read the play well and not make many mistakes. just does his job each week with no fuss.
Van Rooyen took a great contested one handed mark that was a bit freakish.
no Howes today, and Daw went missing after kicking a couple of goals in the first qtr and wasn't seen again.
not much else to report really.

Fork n Hell

Premiership Player
Mar 7, 2018
AFL Club
Melbourne
Casey getting carved up by the Tigers mids. they're pretty much winning every ruck contest and clearance and from there they've got too much leg speed for us.

Fork n Hell

Premiership Player
Mar 7, 2018
AFL Club
Melbourne
looks like a big loss coming up here. they need to change up the midfield i reckon. throw TMac into the ruck for a different look and get some speed into the guts instead of White, Munro, and Melksham who are all as slow as treacle.

TMac has been wearing John Barkers 2nd hand boots, which would explain why he's been playing s**t.

Back