The Chicago Bulls Thread - Feat best 3 guard rotation of ALL TIME

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely we have something up our sleeve? We go in like that we will have the worst record ever
Harrison Barnes lol

Mo Harkless, along worth 6 other teams so we'd have to pay massive overs

Could go after Clarkson with a poison pill and see if the Lakers blink

it's funny reading on realgm,
we've traded derrick rose, now everyone bitches about everything little thing regarding jimmy butler.

i still hate the fact we traded rose...
Agreed, based on nothing other than the guy being Chicago born and bred and working so hard to come back from injury. My head says it might be best for both parties to split, just hate the way he was derided by the fan base over the last 18 months or so.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Joakim Noah gone to the Knicks.

Didn't really develop as expected, but was a character so sad to see him go.

Was an absolute liability on offense in the last two seasons so while sad its not a huge loss.

I don't mind the Rondo deal. whilst he comes with ??? one part of his game is that he can dish the ball, and if we want to play a quick high scoring offense then it works.

Rondo is huge for us.. We committed to jimmy so signing one of the best passers to go next to him makes sense..

However I hope we are still working on one more offensive signing.. Rose was dishing off decent passes last season but our terrible shooters botched it

admittedly rondo has lost a defensive step compared to his boston years,

but imo he's an upgrade on calderon, you never know hoiberg/butler might be able to reign his attitude in,
should resign hinrich now..

How is rondo terrible.. He is one of the best passers in the nba it makes sense given we want our team to play through butler

Good signing I reckon, certainly rather him starting then Calderon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back