Review The Deesgrace vs The Swans: The weak, The pathetic, The useless

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm as pessimistic as you can get for a Melbourne supporter, but even I thought we'd probably win tonight.

Now we'll probably win the next two, including a big match again the Giants, and then lose to the bombers and miss the 8.

What an absolute debacle, it's just not fun following this club.

Effort non existent until it dawned on us that this might be a kind of an importamt game at 3 quarter time.

You couldn't make it up.

You always expect the worst as a supporter, but yet you're still disappointed when it does happen. That takes some serious skill MFC.

The veil of negativity back with a vengeance

Effort non existent until it dawned on us that this might be a kind of an importamt game at 3 quarter time.

You couldn't make it up.

You always expect the worst as a supporter, but yet you're still disappointed when it does happen. That takes skill.

The veil of negativity back with a vengeance

Agree, just too hard for us and the effort was not there.

Shame because we were shithouse but still had our chances.

Trac, Viney have been really poor in the middle for the past few weeks.

Selecting Smith and Oscar was baffling alongside Tommo, May, Lever and Wagner.

Langdon, Oliver, Brayshaw and Gawn were all okay.

Weid was non existent and again started at CHF instead of the square when he’s played all his best footy at FF. No doubt he’s getting more attention and double teams but we need more from him.

Dropping Pickett and Hannan took all speed out of our F50 too

Need to drop Jones, O’Mac, ...actually drop the forwards, the backs, the centre’s, the followers, the bench, the past 50 years, the administration, me, ... umm I am a bit upset and may be overreacting.

I'm as pessimistic as you can get for a Melbourne supporter, but even I thought we'd probably win tonight.

Now we'll probably win the next two, including a big match again the Giants, and then lose to the bombers and miss the 8.

What an absolute debacle, it's just not fun following this club.
We won't win another game. We're cooked. Should have lost the Saints tbh

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd be happy to see Bayley Fritsch finish his days labouring out in Clearwater or wherever he's from. Can't stand watching him and Harmes flex like they've made the big time when they're two of the most mediocre footballers going around.

Weid was non existent and again started at CHF instead of the square when he’s played all his best footy at FF. No doubt he’s getting more attention and double teams but we need more from him.
I'll let Weideman have a quiet game after all the good footy he's played recently, as long as he learns from it. The F50 entries were absolute toss. Melksham and Spargo are in the side to do that and they seem to turn up every three weeks or so.

Thought the bulldogs 3rd quarter was an anomaly considering the dogs replicated it against Geelong but I was wrong we are just a mentally fragile team. I honestly just don't know how we came out with such little intensity. Derm called it early when Langdon and some other player put in a weak effort to tackle allowing swans player to run into 50. Played like a bunch of guys thinking about what night clubs they're up to visit.

I'd be happy to see Bayley Fritsch finish his days labouring out in Clearwater or wherever he's from. Can't stand watching him and Harmes flex like they've made the big time when they're two of the most mediocre footballers going around.

Thank you, glad someone agrees! Fritsch is average at best, good mark but that's about all.
Sick of his over his head handballs that he constantly tries, clearly thinks he is better than he actually is.

Thought the bulldogs 3rd quarter was an anomaly considering the dogs replicated it against Geelong but I was wrong we are just a mentally fragile team. I honestly just don't know how we came out with such little intensity. Derm called it early when Langdon and some other player put in a weak effort to tackle allowing swans player to run into 50. Played like a bunch of guys thinking about what night clubs they're up to visit.
Can't agree about the last bit. The travel will be taking its toll on them big time. Didn't see a lack of effort from Langdon, mostly from the usual suspects.

A fun time was had by all.
Games like this make me feel very much like 2019 Jessica Simpson

1599125704872.png

And yet I was expecting to feel like 2001 Jessica Simpson

1599125894125.png

* you father time, * you Jessica Simpson and * you Melbourne football club!

Actually it's not a pass mark. * those soft useless campaigners.

The Swans are pitiful. We should have murdered them, just like we did against Adelaide, Collingwood and that other rubbish team we thumped.

No excuses, that was weak as piss.

Good - nothing

Bad - We have passengers. Big time. We have players that aren’t AFL standard. We have a selection team and coach who pick a team that isn’t cohesive nor suitable and it sticks out like pigs nuts.

Ugly - We seem like we don’t understand how to win when it matters. The same things were being said about us by the same people 3 years ago. What’s changed? Season on the line and we come up with that? That’s just a team and club that doesn’t have the jam tart.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back