Peptides! The *Essendrug Dopers: come smell the bull****! -PART 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Essendon Coach John Worsfold thinks isolation hubs could favour his club:
"Only one player has young children so all of the others are going to be making up stories about missing their partner or their dog. We've got a squad that isn't reproducing very much at the moment."
ummmm, can’t think of a reason why they aren’t reproducing off field...
They aren’t producing on field either.

Essendon Coach John Worsfold thinks isolation hubs could favour his club:
"Only one player has young children so all of the others are going to be making up stories about missing their partner or their dog. We've got a squad that isn't reproducing very much at the moment."
ummmm, can’t think of a reason why they aren’t reproducing off field...
They aren’t producing on field either.

Not sure either Johnny. Could too much Dildoro be the cause of both? :think:

You can kind of understand Goddard's point though, he moved to essendon right at the point he was going to stagnate. Imagine how great he could have been with 4 seasons of worpel-like stagnation.

Former trade minister's 'wellness' business owes $1 million to underworld figure

Former Liberal trade minister Andrew Robb is running a health and wellness business partly funded by convicted drug trafficker Shane Charter, the biochemist at the centre of the Essendon and Cronulla football doping scandals.

A money-lending company linked to Mr Charter has provided a $1 million loan to Global Brands Australia, which the company used to underwrite the purchase of the weight-loss supplement program Celebrity Slim.

b6e4d03c545d4f040447e7d7f853edb3fa352798

7dcfb1e0dc66745f10954450b28ce4249a04df42

(From left) Former Richmond player Jake King, Shane Charter and underworld figure Toby Mitchell.
https://www.theage.com.au/national/...ion-to-underworld-figure-20200605-p5500a.html

Former trade minister's 'wellness' business owes $1 million to underworld figure

Former Liberal trade minister Andrew Robb is running a health and wellness business partly funded by convicted drug trafficker Shane Charter, the biochemist at the centre of the Essendon and Cronulla football doping scandals.

A money-lending company linked to Mr Charter has provided a $1 million loan to Global Brands Australia, which the company used to underwrite the purchase of the weight-loss supplement program Celebrity Slim.

(From left) Former Richmond player Jake King, Shane Charter and underworld figure Toby Mitchell.
https://www.theage.com.au/national/...ion-to-underworld-figure-20200605-p5500a.html

Is Toby Mitchell's hair tattooed on?

b6e4d03c545d4f040447e7d7f853edb3fa352798

I just love it that they included a timeline of events around the doping saga as a video at the end of the article :)

Some, same, but different.

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/nrl-2020-cronulla-sharks-paul-gallen-peptides

If there is any irony in these two clubs and their respective drugs sagas, it's that the sharks copped it on the chin, and a few years later won their maiden premiership.

Keep suffering Essenscum.
A pay out? To go with all the money received outside the salary cap? I’m not sure the article is accurate when it says he could’ve got more - he’d have nowhere to put it!

Disgraceful sport is a f’en disgrace & should be shut down. Really is the sport/supporter base where I’d be happy to hear that we’re ranked 173rd in the world.

Scum = same.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A pay out? To go with all the money received outside the salary cap? I’m not sure the article is accurate when it says he could’ve got more - he’d have nowhere to put it!

Disgraceful sport is a f’en disgrace & should be shut down. Really is the sport/supporter base where I’d be happy to hear that we’re ranked 173rd in the world.

Scum = same.
In a game of boofheads, Gal has always stood out from the crowd. I'm really not sure he isn't so dumb that he he doesnt realise he perhaps could have gotten more.
Apparently a special kinda dumb. To the sharks fans i know, and theres a few, he is just plain, look at the ground in disappointment, shake your head in disbelief and wish it wasn't so kinda dumb.
I'll give it to some of the Sharkies fans that they're not all cool aid drinkers like the mob from scumville.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back