Mega Thread The Fireman Kornes and Ringo Rucci jumbo thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I rang up FiveAA this morning and the producer asked me what I wanted to talk to the boys about and I asked if I could actually speak to Rooch off air and he said 'No that's not possible, he's not available' so I said 'Why....is he at large?'. After a few seconds of awkward silence I burped loudly into the phone and the guy hung up

I rang up FiveAA this morning and the producer asked me what I wanted to talk to the boys about and I asked if I could actually speak to Rooch off air and he said 'No that's not possible, he's not available' so I said 'Why....is he at large?'. After a few seconds of awkward silence I burped loudly into the phone and the guy hung up
It’s all about timing. You should have waited until you were live on air.

Ok what’s the clown being on about now? I guess the Crows choked last night? They lied about who the water boy was going to be? We need a complete list rebuild? The scars of the GF cost us the game? Question about depth, you know, when you lose with half a doz depth players on the field?

Fagan lied yesterday on radio. According to Rooch, Fagan said the Advertiser apologised to the Crows over Rooch. But Rooch says he received a call from the Advertiser within minutes to say there was no apology and we stand behind you.

He's stirring the pot.

Fagan lied yesterday on radio. According to Rooch, Fagan said the Advertiser apologised to the Crows over Rooch. But Rooch says he received a call from the Advertiser within minutes to say there was no apology and we stand behind you.

He's stirring the pot.

Fagan came across as a little soft imo

He's stirring the pot.

That almost sounds like club speak. The President comes out and says the coach has the full support of the board

He's stirring the pot.
Rooch has no real stories anymore, so had decided to create a story between him & AFC.

Rooch, I know you read this... so let me tell you no Crows supporter cares! You are irrelevant now as you have completely forgotten what good journalism is about. ;)

He's stirring the pot.
Of course when it comes to Rucci there would be absolutely no chance whatsoever that the execs at The Advertiser were caught out trying to play both sides (even though that's the most probable explanation)

Rucci just goes with whatever theory suits his narrative best.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Exactly. No one believes what he says anymore. I doubt even the Port Numpites believe it.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
Every Port supporter I know personally feel he is a rubbish journo.

The disdain of Rucci is something that could unite the supporter bases.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I prefer the Munsters look from a few pages back...

DZAlfZVUQAE3hrg.jpg:large

Which is?

Or there just must be?
Apparently we threatened the Advertiser. Didnt you read about it? ;)

Nah mainly because I think the Advertiser IS concerned about any blowback. Maybe something was said by the club. Lots of advertising money from us

Or maybe it allows Rucci to do more radio etc

Apparently we threatened the Advertiser. Didnt you read about it? ;)

Nah mainly because I think the Advertiser IS concerned about any blowback. Maybe something was said by the club. Lots of advertising money from us

Or maybe it allows Rucci to do more radio etc

If the Advertiser were scared of us they wouldn’t have that clown as the Chief at large Football moron thingy and we would’ve told them to piss off ages ago.

Really?? What happened? how did they explain this?
You know when there is that incompetent manager in the workplace who is supposedly "promoted" (moved sideways) into another position so they are not doing so much damage...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back