Mega Thread The Fireman Kornes and Ringo Rucci jumbo thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Legit I didn't know.

I thought it might have been Wines for some reason?

**** me he's been ineffectual
When Wines was off injured & the game was on the line, I was surprised that Boak didn't put himself in the midfield.

Boak ahead of Tex.
SPP lived with Boak.

The fact SPP did not respect his captain enough to obey the team curfew whilst living with him sums up how strong a club leader he is.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Having said that, Dangerflog lived with Tex and so did the Crouch boys....oh, yeah, good point

Good one, Kane!

His desperate spoil on Jake Carlilse in the dying seconds of the match was the reason the Giants were able to salvage a draw. The unfashionable defender gets the hardest job in football each week and has emerged as one of the AFL’s most inspiring leaders.
No mention he gave away a free kick that wasn't paid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SPP lives with Boak.

The fact SPP did not respect his captain enough to obey the team curfew whilst living with him sums up how strong a club leader he is.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Maybe SPP tried to bring her home for Trav?

Or Carslile dropping a soda of a mark.

I'm guessing Tex didn't make the cut nor will be the AFL team of the week, picked by Kane

of course not.
He'd never admit that our captain stepped up and played a captain's game, he already fired a shot on the Sunday Footy Show, mentioning that two of his goals were from 5m out.

And where were Charlie's goals kicked from this weekend?

tumblr_lq2wlchVjr1qk2qdbo3_500.gif

I thought Boak was married - why is SPP living with him? The fact that he lives with the captain says a bit in itself
No Boak's long-term girlfriend left him when she caught him cheating.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back