News 2020 fixture

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh just say Richmond against North Melbourne in Hobart already. Oh wait,

Get prepared. They say Collingwood and Essendon, but I will be surprised if Richmond do not play North Melbourne there. It was first year in a while that we were actually fixtured to play them at the MCG too.
Expecting a Tassie game and Geelong game. Probably 8 home games too. I genuinely believe our game against WC in QLD is the AFL sinking a boot into the WA government a bit, to open the borders for games. It is a fair leg up for us, so I don't think we'll get many other 'lucky' fixtures, which is probably fair enough.

Old mate in WA might wanna calm down on twitter after the boat screw up he just had. Those borders won’t be opening anytime soon.

Tassie game can only be lolnorf now so that's not a big deal, could cop cat's although they've used up 3-4 homes games down at GBH stadium so this has worked out pretty well for us TBH, even if we cop a loss to WCE after having to fly on 5 days rest.

Tassie game can only be lolnorf now so that's not a big deal, could cop cat's although they've used up 3-4 homes games down at GBH stadium so this has worked out pretty well for us TBH, even if we cop a loss to WCE after having to fly on 5 days rest.
Still possible to play North or Dogs at Docklands as a home match.

Do you guys think they are going to make us stay in the QLD hub by making us play Brisbane and Gold Coast in Rounds 6 and 7?

Hope not. As restrictions ease what happens to the AFL?

Do you guys think they are going to make us stay in the QLD hub by making us play Brisbane and Gold Coast in Rounds 6 and 7?
I doubt it. We only travel max 5 times, I doubt they will have 3 of them in a row, giving us a huge stack of Melbourne games in the last 10 weeks.

QLD aren't as militant about their border closures as WA.

So we are playing North Melbourne on Sunday night (6:10pm) at Marvel Stadium.

Just a reminder now it will be 9 years since we have had a home game against norf

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just a reminder now it will be 9 years since we have had a home game against norf
Since 2001 (excluding finals), it would be 16 games at Docklands, 2 in Tasmania and 6 games at the MCG. So 18 games at North Melbourne’s preferred grounds and 6 games at Richmond’s preferred ground.

Since 2001 (excluding finals), it would be 16 games at Docklands, 2 in Tasmania and 6 games at the MCG. So 18 games at North Melbourne’s preferred grounds and 6 games at Richmond’s preferred ground.

End of round 6 we will have played 2 home games.

Assuming the plague clears up we should get a good run home again ;)

hopefully we still get norf at the G later in the fake unicorn season

or actually * it and leave it for 2021 otherwise we will get norf at shitihad again next year

I doubt it. We only travel max 5 times, I doubt they will have 3 of them in a row, giving us a huge stack of Melbourne games in the last 10 weeks.

QLD aren't as militant about their border closures as WA.
Qld still has a closed land border that people are supposed to be quarranting after travel. I'm not sure about air travel. Having games there suits me. I'm driving distance from Metricon

Our losing record is to do with our quality as a football team. I've seen us lose a final to North a few years ago. We are a better club now and should be able to beat anyone anywhere.
And if we can't adjust our game style to shorter quarters. Then we don't deserve it. RFC has played poorly since the season restarted. Especially the goal kicking department.

Last edited:
hopefully we still get norf at the G later in the fake unicorn season

or actually fu** it and leave it for 2021 otherwise we will get norf at shitihad again next year

unless they play finals we won't play them again H&A

Any Richmond members living in Qld check your emails, there should be one from the club advising on ticketing for the West Coast game at Metricon.
lucky bastards.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back