Review The Good, the Bad and the Ugly - Round 11 edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Heads up - your ability to recover from drinking sessions will continue to wane from here on.

Trust me. It just gets harder.
It all went downhill the moment I crossed the 30 mark... before then I had no issues, now I always pull up rough

I forgot all about this last week :oops:

Anyway onto this weeks game!

The Good: Zac Smith has been fantastic the last few weeks I reckon, looking back I had him as a Bad for the preseason.. rapt he is in the good now

The Bad: Wasting opportunities, almost cost us last week.. tonight arguably cost us valuable %, we should have been miles in front early

The Ugly: Tommy with a jumper punch... just don't do it, but especially with a media frenzy about them

I forgot all about this last week :oops:

Anyway onto this weeks game!

The Good: Zac Smith has been fantastic the last few weeks I reckon, looking back I had him as a Bad for the preseason.. rapt he is in the good now

The Bad: Wasting opportunities, almost cost us last week.. tonight arguably cost us valuable %, we should have been miles in front early

The Ugly: Tommy with a jumper punch... just don't do it, but especially with a media frenzy about them

Love Smiths last 3 weeks, he's fronted 2 of the best ruckman in the comp and probably won on points in both games.
Question now is can he sustain it and what does that make of Stanley?

The Good: 3rd consecutive win against Top 8 opponents where we controlled the game for long periods.
Players turning up with and being able to maintain a level of intensity previously missing in the 3 losses.
The Bad: Couple of late goals to Crowes bringing the margin back to 22.
I had money on the Cats to win by 25 pts or more.:eek:.
The Ugly: Hawkins jumper punch. Just a really undisciplined act. Fair chance he will miss game v Eagles in Perth- a game i will be at,hoping his absence doesnt hurt our chances.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back