Oppo Camp The Loony Bin - Lead Sponsor of Crazy Topkent's Alternate Adventures

Remove this Banner Ad

On HB:

Yes should of delist. I hope this is the goodwill gesture that gets us Hogan in 2 years

Last edited by a moderator:

:D:D:D

Lurking other boards for kicks. Not difficult to locate Saints posting teams with Rory Sloane in the midfield.

It must, surely be in fun, but are they ever going to lose this quirk?
Nope.

:D:D:D

Lurking other boards for kicks. Not difficult to locate Saints posting teams with Rory Sloane in the midfield.

It must, surely be in fun, but are they ever going to lose this quirk?

Haha wow! North will throw a stupid amount of coin at Rory, would be hard not to take it.

Would be funny to see him choose the roos over saints

North & Saints are becoming irrelevant at the moment, and I can't help but think it is due to not only them being smaller clubs but also them having uninspiring senior coaches. Their impotent trading attempts were actually a little sad to watch.

Us and the Dogs are proof that 'little clubs who could' aren't completely out of vogue. I just can't see either Brad Scott or Alan Richardson landing a big fish at their current clubs. Bolton heading that way too...

North & Saints are becoming irrelevant at the moment, and I can't help but think it is due to not only them being smaller clubs but also them having uninspiring senior coaches. Their impotent trading attempts were actually a little sad to watch.

Us and the Dogs are proof that 'little clubs who could' aren't completely out of vogue. I just can't see either Brad Scott or Alan Richardson landing a big fish at their current clubs. Bolton heading that way too...

Eh, you'd think 95% of players would pick the clubs they go to based on their list, their playing opportunities and how much they'll get paid. The coach would definitely make a difference, but it's a point of difference between options rather than the sole reason to leave (unless you're Zac Dawson, but he also wasn't getting a game anywhere else). So I kind of think it's harsh to lump the Saints in with Norf given they're a midtable team with a decent but not spectacular list. Also, Carlton are accumulating a lot of young talent... still some missing pieces there, but another draft or two with some solid picks and they'll start to look pretty attractive to players in a few years as well.

Eh, you'd think 95% of players would pick the clubs they go to based on their list, their playing opportunities and how much they'll get paid. The coach would definitely make a difference, but it's a point of difference between options rather than the sole reason to leave (unless you're Zac Dawson, but he also wasn't getting a game anywhere else). So I kind of think it's harsh to lump the Saints in with Norf given they're a midtable team with a decent but not spectacular list. Also, Carlton are accumulating a lot of young talent... still some missing pieces there, but another draft or two with some solid picks and they'll start to look pretty attractive to players in a few years as well.
To serious, need more lolz, wit and sarcasm from you thanks

Geelong fans on the main board

They have some need for everyone to validate their club and tell them they’re the best side of all time.

Geelong fans on the main board

They have some need for everyone to validate their club and tell them they’re the best side of all time.
Why? because they got an old man back who was great but constantly gets injured, a self absorbed umpires votes medalist and a captain who's most courageous acts come from ducking his head to win free kicks and then bleeding to much

Why? because they got an old man back who was great but constantly gets injured, a self absorbed umpires votes medalist and a captain who's most courageous acts come from ducking his head to win free kicks and then bleeding to much
Basically. Throw in Duncan and one idiot was claiming it’s the best four player midfield ever

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This needs to be their membership slogan next year.

Basically. Throw in Duncan and one idiot was claiming it’s the best four player midfield ever
Just off the top I feel Voss, Black, Akermanis and Power has it covered

Judd Cousins Kerr Fletcher.
Even Geelong 07 Ablett Bartel Ling Kelly went OK.

Fletcher wasn't that great - he'd be lucky to be classed an above average player once Judd had left, Cousins had gone (off the rails) and Kerr was injured and he was expected to lead the line.

I'd have Nigel Lappin ahead of Power, but then why not all 5, hard to see anyone topping those 5 guys in the one midfield

My Fur Coat. Lappin was brilliant.

I think some Crows fans are finally breaking in the Sloane thread on their board.
tenor.gif

Not to be outdone ... There is a number of Saints supporters talking as if the deal is done also.
Remember when earlier this year there would be Saints supporters posting the St Kilda best 22 in 2018 and they had Fyfe in it lol

Saints aint getting anyone!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back